"What do you get out of lying?" She asked, and he shrugged, ashing his blunt.

Saniyah watched as her business phone rung, Vincent's contact flashing across the screen, and she rolled her eyes.

"DeSean I have to go to work, so I have to call you later." She told him, grabbing her phone that was propped up on her nightstand.

"No you don't. Precinct don't need you today. What you lying fa'?" He licked over his lips, a flat look on his face.

"I'm not. It's not with the precinct, I have a brand new case. The one that I've been working on. And there's no way for you to track that one, weirdo stalker." She chuckled, and he did as well.

"I'll be that. What that is? And why every time I ask about it youn' answer?" He asked, grabbing his phone.

"It's completely classified. Like literally only twenty people know about it. So I can't tell you even if I wanted." She shrugged, scratching her scalp.

"Hm. I'a find out on my own then. But you can go, I guess." He heavily sighed, and she laughed.

"Bye bye stink." She waved in the camera, and he kissed the top of his phone, making her do the same, smiling.

"Bye baby." He waved back, blowing a kiss, and she chuckled, ending the call after pretending to catch it.

Standing up from her bed, she took herself a shower, rubbing lotion in on her body and then dressing in a sleek black body con dress that covered her shoulders and hugged her curves.

She grabbed a pair of YSL heels, sliding her feet into the natural arch of them, clipping the band around her ankle.

Spraying herself in perfume, she touched up her silky black buss down middle part, before grabbing her things and leaving her house.

She arrived to the black site after about an hour, her heels tapping on the floor with each step she took, greeting the other agents.

"He was out on business nigga I just said that." She could hear Dayvon's voice as she rounded the corner, able to hear him and Vincent arguing with each other.

"Are y'all going to do this everyday?" She asked, interrupting their conversation, and Vincent rolled his eyes.

The President had ended up granting Dayvon immunity for every possible charge they could've given him, as long as he provided them with the names and locations of fugitives as well as used his resources to help capture them.

So technically he was a free man, with perimeters of course. He still had to check in with Cooper often, just so he wouldn't disappear off the grid again.

"That be him. Fucking rat faced ass nigga. Folks nem ugly as a bitch." Von bucked at him, and Vincent fake jumped, rolling his eyes once again.

"Anyways. The assassin. Apparently, he was out on business last week so we weren't able to get him. But Bennett says we'll be able to tonight." Vincent explained to Saniyah, who looked over at Von.

"There's a dinner that I set up with him. There's going to be another attack later on tonight." Von gestured towards the board.

"Sasha Monae. Aged 32, women's empowerment leader and owner of a girl's resource group. She's also a known spokeswoman for trafficking and has stopped multiple traffickers." Vincent pointed to different pictures that was hung up.

"He's planned an attack on her? For what? I thought we profiled that he only kills in big numbers?" She asked, her arms folded.

"He does. He's a freelancer, so he does whatever he's paid to do, which is usually big attacks. Someone paid him for a hit on Sasha, and that's where y'all come in. I guess." Von dramatically shrugged, making Vincent roll his eyes.