One :)

Issac POV

9AM. 1st lesson of the day. Im in year 11. Yes I'm from the UK. I'm sat behind my best friend Ryland. Ryland Matthews. They are really annoying at times but once you get used to it then it becomes a normal thing.

We are in maths and the teacher walks in and sighs.

"Hello class." Mr. Knowles says as he sits in his chair, the whole class staying silent.
He's in a bad mood.. no fun today.

Me and Ryland are the class clowns, but not on the days when sir is in a bad mood. Everyone sighs when they realise no funniness today.

"Sir whats happened?" I say, he looks up at me and walks over to me and Ryland.

"My niece, Hailee is in town and shes coming to this school, ironically enough she's in every one of yours and Mr. Matthews classes." He says, eyes closed at the end of his sentence.
"So your moody about that?" Ry says looking at him, he opens his eyes and nods.
"Sir calm down. Ry is gay so they wouldnt be attracted to your cousin at all and I'm with Ella anyway. We wont try anything on your cousin, but we cant make promises.." I smirk.

He walks away and gives us the task.

-

*end of the day*

Finally. End of the day. Im walking out of my final class but I get stopped as I bump into someone, causing them to fall on the ground.

They groan, I look down at them and see its a girl.

She has brown wavy hair, shes not in school uniform and she doesn't have a bag.. whats she doing here..?

"Im so sorry!" I help her up
"Its okay don't worry about it." The girl says with a soft smile, she hold out her hand for me to shake.
"Hailee. Hailee Steinfeld"
"Issac. Issac Hale"

Something about her name is familiar.. Eh I'll just leave it.

"I.. I um gotta go.. I gotta get to my Uncle" she says, smile dropped.
"Uncle?"
"Yeah he's a Mathematical teacher. You might have him..?"
"Mr. Knowles?" I ask, her smile lighting up again.
"Yeah!"
"Oh! Your his niece?! He was talking about you today. He said you have all my classes with me and my best friend Ryland!" I say, brightly smiling.
She nods and gets her phone out and hands it to me.

"Put your number in I wanna talk to you some more, because I'm not in school until next month." She says, I nod and put my phone number in, handing the phone back to her.

I set my name as •Issac :)•. I see her smile at she name and she nods looking up at me.

"Well I gotta go. But it was nice to meet you Issac!"
"Yeah you too, Hailee" I smile as she walks away.

I put my hands in my pocket and walk out of school.