Reaching the bottom step his head spun around at the sound of a creak at the top of the stairs. Nicki's petite body slowly walked down the stairs as she inverted her lips in to her mouth and watched him analyse her.

"What's wrong?" He asked genuinely concerned. She shook her head with the gesture of meaning ''nothing', her hair sprawling from side to side as her hair rested free against her shoulders all the way to the crease in her back. "Come." He spoke shifting Isaac's small body against his chest and putting his hand out for her to reach.

She looked at him cautiously and grabbed it quickly with a timid smile as she walked off the last step and stood at her normal level beside him. He was like a green eyed giant to her when she wasn't wearing heels and barely surpassed his shoulders.

Having caught her hand in his he pulled her along in to the kitchen and pushed her towards the stool handing Isaac to her as he turned to focus on getting him some milk and warming it up. Occasionally, Isaac was given Aaliyah's bottled milk which was Nicki's breast milk, just because he had only a few months before Aaliyah's birth been taking her breast milk. It wouldn't hurt to have breast milk anyways.

If people could drink cow's, cat's and goats milk why was it viewed as disgusting when people still drank woman's milk at a certain age?

Grabbing a pot from the cupboards he moved along to the sink and filled it halfway with cold water before shutting the tap and placing the pot on the stove turning the knobs on in function of boiling the water and placing the bottled milk inside.

Waiting for the bottle to warm up he turned and walked in direction of Nicki to sit next to her. The atmosphere was calm and she looked as if she wanted to drift off a sleep yet she stayed down here for reasons unbeknownst to him. Sighing he licked his lips before turning to face her completely.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted." He put out watching her body language catch interest in what he was saying.

"Baby, I shouldn't have the right to be upset or mad. What I did was wrong and you have every right to react the way you want." Nicki spoke sincerely stroking Isaac's curls back repeatedly but still giving Drake her full attention by staring deep in to his eyes.

He nodded and watched her divert her eye sight back to their son who funnily enough now had his eyes wide open.

His eyes back towards Nicki, he brought his finger below her chin and turned it in to his direction. Leaning forward he kissed her cheek and pulled away to see Isaac had moved in his mother's arms was pulling on his hair pouting.

Drake scraped his chair back keen to find out whether the bottle was warm enough while Nicki kissed her sons pouted lips repeatedly.

"Ew mommy." He managed to say as he moved his head from side to side trying to escape her kisses. "I big boy. Ion wan' kisses I wan' miiilk." He giggled as her finger tickled between the crook of his neck. She came to a stop when Drake stretched out his hands and grabbed Isaac softly picking him up, handing him the bottled milk.

"Come on mama let's got back to sleep." He held his hand out as Isaac removed his pacifier in his hand and passed it to his mom, longingly sucking the milk out of the bottle. Nicki smiled and stepped off the stool gladly taking Drake's hand in hers. As they walked up the stairs quietly Nicki felt Drake pinch her ass every two seconds causing her to jump up and try and muffle her giggles.

They finally got in their room and shut the door behind them.

"Aubrey," She called out with precaution as she got on her side of the bed and watched him sit up in bed stroking Isaac's curls back as he laid on top of his father sucking the milk from the bottle savagely. "What do you think about therapy? A mutual place where we can you know speak the truth with a neutral person to guide the conversation."