I'm sorry Nelly, you said long distance could work. And I know you'll be disappointed, but I can't do it.

I'm sorry Lexi.....I promised I wouldn't hurt him. But here I am....preparing for the worst. I'm sorry I wasted 2 years of your son's life. I hope you'll forgive me......cause I do really like you and Nelly. I hope we can still be somewhat friends...and don't worry. I'm sure Ranboo will find some amazing person at Harvard.

...

I'm sorry my Boorista. I never meant for us to end at all....and if we ever did...I'd of never guessed I'd be me doing it. I hope you know I really do love you. I wasn't pretending and I also don't regret anything from the time I was with you. I really will always love you.....it doesn't matter if you move on or even I do. You'll always have at least a piece of my heart....and I hope I can still have a piece of yours after this....

My car door opened, "C'mon, my love."

He offered me his hand and I took it. He helped me out of the car and then held my hand as we walked inside. We walked all the way through the airport and to boarding. It was 5:36am now and he'd board soon.

"Baby?" He asked grabbing my attention.

I looked at him, "Yeah?"

"I'll be back, okay?" He said as he smiled.

I sighed, "R- Ranboo?"

"Yeah?" He continued smiling.

My heartbroke as I said it....., "I love you and I always will...,but I think it's better if we end it here. That way you won't feel attached. And you can really succeed at Harvard.....I'm sorry. But, I can't do long distance with you."

Silence.

The air was heavy and thick.

I just sat there looking back at him waiting for him to break the tension.

"You could've told me sooner.....I could've stayed. I could've taken an offer from a good UK school and....we would be happy." He said calmly.

I sighed, "I wouldn't of.....I'd have to live knowing I kept you from a better fut-"

"Why do you get to decide my future?!" He yelled.

I teared up, "Babe calm d-"

He shook his head and stood up as he yelled, "No! Don't you call me that! We're not together anymore, are we? Fuck Tommy! God damit! I mean really?! After two fucking years?- We're just done and over? You can't do this to me! Aren't you still inlove with me!? Cause fuck, I'm still inlove with you..."

"Ba- Ranboo stop yelling and cursing. There's other people here. Sit down please." I said calmly holding back my tears.

He began to cry. He got on his knees infront of me and grabbed my hand, "Please Tommy! Don't do this! I love you! Please! This can work!"

They called for boarding.

"Don't do this Ranboo....stop it. That's your flight now go." I told him.

He squeezed my hands, "Was any of it real? Did you ever really love me?....Was it all really so meaningless that you could throw it away like this...throw us away like this?"

I cried......and he wiped my face.

I'm falling for it....

I can't.

"I'm sorry Ranboo....,but it was all real. I really did- no, I really do love you. It's not meaningless to me. Your everything to me. You know why I'm doing this...so please don't make me feel more guilty than I already am." I cried.

He stood up and wiped his face as they called for boarding again. I stood up and he set down his one bag.

He hugged me tightly, "Keep the ring...it's yours after all."

I hugged him back, "Keep the necklace."

He chuckled, "I planned on it."

I cried into his shirt as we hugged one another, "I'll always love you."

"And I'll always love you." He sniffled.

We pulled away. He grabbed my waist and chin, "Can I kiss you still?"

I nodded, "Ofcourse."

He leaned in and so did I. We shared our last kiss. I kissed back and when we pulled away we were both still crying.

"I'll miss you." He smiled through his sadness and heartbreak.

"Ranboo...I'll miss you too." I cried, for I couldn't smile through this.

"Head up my love. I'll be back in a week for Lexi and Nelly's wedding. I expect you to be there....and when I see you...I'll win you back. So stay single till then, okay?" He asked as his crying stopped and he smiled.

I wiped my face, but kept crying, "Ranboo we can't just get back together. It doesn't work like that. After the wedding you'll go back to Harvard and it'll be the same situation."

He shrugged, "I dunno if I'll go back to Harvard....there's better things here that need me."

I shook my head, "No Ranboo, you can't-"

"We're broken up Tommy. You can't tell me what I can and can't do." He said calmly.

They did the final call for boarding and he kissed my cheek, "Goodbye for now my Toms."

I waved as he walked off, "Goodbye my Boorista."

1,902 words
Sorry.
But perhaps there is still good?
......1 more?