I sighed and kissed his forehead, "Wake up babe."

He yawned and hugged me tightly. Then he opened his eyes, "Already that time, huh?"

I nodded, "Yeah..."

He sighed and we both sat up. He rubbed his eyes then got up and stretched, "Welp, it's a good thing we decided to sleep already prepared. Now let's go my love."

I got up and we put our shoes on. He grabbed the keys and we walked into the kitchen. We'd already loaded his things Thursday. So now all we had to do was eat and then go.

I quickly cooked up some scones for him as he watched me lovingly. They were his favorite, for some reason.

Once I was done we quickly ate. By then it was 4:40am.

I washed the dishes as he hugged me closely the entire time. Once the dishes were clean it was tome to go.

We walked together hand in hand out the apartment and down into the parking parking lot.

We got in the car. Me on the passengers seat and him in the driver's seat. He pulled out of the lot and began to drive towards the airport.

The whole way there we sat in some what of a comfortable silence.

All I could think about was the moment.

The moment I'd tell him...and then have to watch him board the plane.....heartbroken.

Fuck.

Time Skip ~ 5:03am

We'd just arrived at the airport.

"Stay here baby. I'll come get you once I take care of the luggage." Ranboo grabbed my hand and kissed the ring.

The ring.....the dog tag necklace....fuck.

I doubt I'll get the necklace back...and I know I should probably give him the ring once it's done.....,but I don't think-

"Toms?" His voice broke through softly and full of love.

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

"Did you hear me?" He asked chuckling softly.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'll wait here till you've handled the luggage."

He squeezed my hand and kissed it, "Good."

He got out of the car and quickly went to unload the luggage while I waited.

Maybe this isn't the best idea?

No, shut up. You've already planned this, now just see it through.

But it seems-

It doesn't matter what it may seem like now. What matters is that in the long run, it will be what's best for the both of us.

Sure......my brothers will be furious. My mum and dad will be shocked....And Lexi and Nelly will be disappointed.

But I'm sorry that I can't do this.

I really am....

...

I'm sorry Mum....,but there's other people.

I'm sorry dad, I know you wanted me to be with someone smart...,so I'll try and find smarter- though I'm not sure there is.

I'm sorry Techno...you always told me he was good cause he could protect me.....,but I still have you.

I'm sorry Wilbur......I know you said not to break his heart, but I also can't lead him on and make him think I'm happy. Our hearts will mend anyways.