I cupped his face, "Honestly...I wish you'd just beg me to stay. Cause it would make everything so much easier for me. But, I know you'd never do that to me....Now, about long distance. I think we can make it." I grabbed both his hands and squeezed them in mine, "We'll stay strong, I know it. So just stay positive right? I'm up for it."

He half smiled and nodded, "Mkay....so your going?"

I nodded, "Yes....you've convinced me well, love. And I saw that you were looking at schools around there..."

He blushed, "Yeah....they all accepted my applications" He frowned and looked away as he began to tear up, "...,but I got rejected by all of them."

I wanted to tell him why he got rejected, but it wouldn't change anything anyways.

I hugged him, "Oh baby.....it's okay, it's okay......we'll be fine, kay?"

He nodded and hugged me.

I know this will work out. We're perfect.

So don't worry my Toms.

Tommy POV

I thought for sure, that if I got into one of the colleges in Connecticut...we really would be 'together forever'.

But that wasn't the case.

So perhaps this is our fate.

...

He seems so set on this long distance stuff, but I know we'll both be miserable. I know he wants to be positive....,but inside we're both so afraid.

Im afraid that he'll be hurting and fall behind at Harvard because he isn't focused.

Afraid we might fall for temptation and end up hurting each other in the worst of ways.

Which is why I really do think I have to do it.

Why I think that this really might be...the only realistic way.

The most painless and heartbreaking way.

....

I'm scared.

And I know everyone's telling me not to do this....I'm sure they've told Ranboo not to either. 

Honestly....I think it'll shock everyone.

Fuck, I'm shocking myself....

But who it will shock most of all...is you.

My gorgeous grayish blue eyed genius.

My Boorista.

...

But I think.....it's for the better.

That way you really can- and will flourish.

And you will put all of your hard work to good use.

We'll both be miserable for some time, but afterwards....we'll both move on. You will do absoloutly amazing at Harvard and grow up to be something- someone...'larger than life'.

....

Yeah....,but if I do it now you won't go, will you?

You'll just try and fix everything, huh?

Which is why I need to wait....till it's already set and you can't go back from what's been done.

Fuck. It'll be hard to deal with while your still here....and I really wish it didn't have to be this way.

It'll be a pain to keep from you.

....

But...I'll do it.

I hugged Ranboo tightly, "I'll always love you my Boorista."

He blushed and smiled, "And I'll always love you my Toms."

He kissed my nose and then we stayed hugging.

I'm so sorry....

I'm so fucking sorry...

I really do love you......more than anything, and I'll love you forever...I promise.

I may never love again.....,and if not...it's fine by me.

You're all I'll ever want or need.

Forever.....just not in this life.

1,084 words
:(
Do ya'll need another one?
I can give you- like...two more?
I dunno...bye for now.

Oh and check my message board for some cool update!