Hannibal pulled away to admire her rosy cheeks and red lips. He held her body tightly against him while placing his lips onto her neck. His kisses where deep and passionate.

He then quickly composed himself and loosened his grip on her body, guiding her to the floor.

He stared at her stood in front of him and wanted nothing more than to take her right there and then. But he took a deep breath.

"Go to my bedroom and wait for me there."

Without a second thought, Madison walked quickly up to his room. Nerves and excitement filled her. She adjusted her small cropped top and then sat on the edge of his bed. She hoped that he would come quickly as she didn't know if she could wait any longer.

Hannibal tried to keep his thoughts at ease by distracting himself, but it didn't work. All he could think about was her body.

He quickly finished what he was doing and made his way upstairs.

He opened the door to his room and saw her sat on the edge of his bed, looking up at him. He walked over and stood in front of her. The room was dark, but Hannibal could see Madison's chest moving quickly up and down in anticipation. His intimidating stare only quickened her breathing as they stared at each other in silence.

Hannibal suddenly took a step closer.

"Get on your knees."

Madison's eyes widened and her breathing somehow became even faster than it was before.

"Don't make me say it again."

She looked up at his dark silhouette and then stood. She then slowly knelt down in front of him until her knees hit the hard floor.

His hand made its way into her dark hair and lightly pulled it in order to force her head to tilt upwards.

His thumb then moved down to her lips, tracing them before pushing it into her slightly open mouth.

"Wider."

Madison's lips parted even more, doing just as he demanded.

He then removed his thumb, smiling down at her while she stared up at him through innocent eyes.

He lifted his thumb to his face, still not looking away from her eyes. He then began to taste her on his finger. Her sweet flavour filled his mouth.

Her eyes followed his hands as they started to remove his belt. She watched in anticipation as he unbuckled and then dropped it on the floor.
His fingers then slowly unbuttoned his suit trousers. Madison could feel her heart beat against her chest as he revealed himself.

Both of his hands held the side of her head, guiding her towards him. He let out a sigh as she took him into her mouth.

His hands held her gently as he moved her head in rhythm.

"That's it, you're doing so well."
He said breathlessly

Madison looked up at him, his eyes remained on her the whole time.

His grip on her hair got tighter as she continued.

When he could tell he was near to finishing, he told her to stand up.