Basketball flirt

You sat at the lunch table all alone because you have no friends. You're not like all the other people at the school. You're quirky and different. You think girls are too much drama. Just thinking about all the makeup they use makes you vomit. You considered yourself to be a smart and amazing person, yet no one liked you. You sighed quietly to yourself. A single tear drop fell from your eye. You wiped it away from your face. You didn't want anyone to see you. Especially not-

"Troy!" Chad called from the cafeteria.

In came Troy. A tall brunette with big blue eyes. He walked in with his wild cats outfit on. Gah damn he looked good. You smiled at him hoping he would smile back at you. But nothing. He didn't even look at you. It made you feel empty inside. You dragged your hair behind your ear and turned emo.

"Chad! What are we eating today?" Troy asked Chad and gave him a high five.

You looked down in your plate. Why would he want to be with such a loser but yet perfect person like you? Maybe you were just too good for him. Or maybe he was too good for you?

You looked up from your plate to put your eyes back on Troy. That's when you realised. He was looking at you! His face turned bright pink and he quickly looked away. He smiled a bit for himself before gazing his eyes back at you. Your eyes met and you stared at each other for what felt like 50 years. He gave you a warm smile. You smiled back at him.

"Troy! There you are! I've been looking all over for you!" Says his girlfriend, Gabriella. She was beautiful. But you knew she was fake. All that makeup... you knew him so much better than her. As soon as Troy looked at her, his smile faded. He was only acting happy around her. It was easy to tell. He always fake smiled and laughed around her.

Your thoughts were interupted when Chad jumped up on your table and started singing and dancing.

"What time is it? Summer time!" He started. Stressed out and sad, you stood up as everyone started dancing and singing. You usually joined in on all the fun, but not today. Today, you just felt sad. You left the cafeteria and went to the basketball play area idk wtf it's called. You picked up a basketball and slamdunked it. It was the only way that you could express yourself. What does she have that you don't? Why does he keep on acting like he likes her when he clearly doesn't why would he want to be so unhappy with someone?

Your thoughts were interupted when someone grabbed your basketball from your hands. They ran threw the basketball area doing backflips, spins, jumps, head spins and tiktok and fortnite dances.

"What a fucking nerd." You thought to yourself. They slamdunked the basketball finally after 4 hours of showing off. When they turned around you realised that it was no one else but Troy Bolton himself. Your smile faded and turned tomato red.

He growled angrily and ran to you on all fours.

"Is he a fucking furry or some shit?" You mumbled to yourself.

"I heard that darling." He said as he teleported to you. Turns out Troy Bolton is actually a werewolf. He howled at the moon before kissing your forhead.

"I always loved you." He whispered.

"I always loved-" You started, but he shushed you.

His arm started growing hair.

"Run!" He said.

You ran away, just like in the Thriller music video by Michael Jackson.

The end.