➪[𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜]

Magsimula sa umpisa

He wants to, but he can't. He shakes his head rapidly still holding in any minor noise that could slip out. You sit up pulling your crying novio into a embrace. He buried his face into your chest cavity clutching onto the fabric of your blouse.

You plant a soft kiss atop of his head playing with his hair as he listened to your breathing pattern trying to match his with yours to calm down. After a while of sitting like this, he pulls out of your touch wiping his eyes and fixing his ruana.

He didn't want too, if he could have stayed with you like that all night he would've. "C'mon girasol, let's go." He says standing up and extending an arm out to you. You take it standing up and brushing yourself off.

Walking back inside Casita, Carlos walks up to the both of you, concern spread across his face. "You okay amor?" He asks cupping the sides of your face. You smile and nod placing your hand on his. He sighs in relief and smiles back at you. Kissing your nose, he looks at Camilo and steps back.

The atmosphere was now tense. The two boys stared into eachothers souls, ready to say anything and everything just to get the other to back off of you.

Carlos wanted you for himself, as well as Camilo. Carlos keeps his guard up around Camilo, since he's always finding some excuse to not be around you. While he's doing that, he's trying his hardest to win you over.

He doesn't understand why he hasn't yet, or even how he hasn't. You two constantly flirt back and forth, along with doing other things too. Friends with Benefits.
He told himself that everytime he would feel your touch or feel you period.

That's all you were. He hated it, despised every single moment that you would kiss him then get shut down by his bi-polar ass twin. He's never hated Camilo, but this was a different type of hate. This hate was deadly.

Camilo tried composing himself from about literally murdering Carlos no matter what he did to you. Even if it was a simple hug or him holding your hand. Camilo understood what he was doing to you was wrong when he was doing it, he just couldn't bring himself to say anything to you.

"Y/n! C'mon!" An anxious Mirabel exclaims dragging the girl away from the twins.

You pause, stopping Mirabel as well. She looks back at you cocking her head to the side scrunching her nose. You pull her into a tight hug not giving her a chance to react to the sudden movements.

"Happy birthday! You're finally Nineteen kid!" You exclaim jokingly. She let's out a laugh before squeezing me back. You and her, along with her tio, have this thing where call eachother kid. Even if they aren't. All three personalities match up to the caffeine kid that's always tweaking out.

"I'm not a kid y/n! Thank you though!" She exclaims pulling out of the embrace with a smile.

-☆-

After the party, per usual, both twins offered to take you home. You laughed awkwardly and shook your head leaving them both equally confused. "I'm staying tonight! I'm having a good time, I don't want my family to ruin it." You mumble the last part annoyed.

Camilo laughs at the sudden change in your mood taking your hand and kissing the knuckles. "So, where are you staying then?" He asks flirtatious, raising a brow at the blushing mess.

"I didn't talk it over with anyone yet.. so I don't know.." You state awkwardly shifting. Carlos and Camilo share a quick look before both look back at you. "Oh, no no no. Last time was to much- and during Xinemas ceremony?! Now Mirabel? What is with you guys and people special-" You're cut short by a pair of lips pressed firmly against yours.

Carlos snaps his fingers before leaning closer, whispering in your ear. Camilos' grip on your waist tightened as he pulled you closer to his body. "Just go with it. We have something new we'd like to try." Carlos whispers making you practically weak.