10

As we were walking where Anglea was we saw her at the edge of a cliff looking over at the city with someplace that is on fire "I'm going to stop him" we heard Anglea says, we both looked at each other then at her, she both looked at with a stern look on her face, I nodded lightly while feeling Leon's hand that is interlocked with mine tightened, then I heard Leon phone ringing, he looked away at Anglea as he took out his phone and answered "Claire? Whats wrong?" my face got change into a worry look as I held on his arm that was still interlocked with my hand, I can hear Claire on the other side saying something about the T-Virus and the G-Virus my hand started tightened against Leon as he squeezed me for reassurance "is Frederic there?" 'Frederic, what is he doing with the viruses' "or he may have gone to throw away any evidence of it, Claire?" I was trying listening to the other side of the phone "Claire? Claire!" Leon pulled the phone away from his ear "What happened, What happened to Claire!!" I said worried and scared "I don't know we got cut off," he said while looking at me "then we need to go!! We have to go where Claire is then!!" I let go of Leon's hand and started running to the truck quickly followed by Leon and Angela.