[4] 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

Start from the beginning

"We should get on that big roller coaster." Reiner pointed to the biggest roller coaster. I gulped looking up to the highest point of the ride that was well far from the ground.

"Cmon it'll be fun!" Y/n grabbed my hand, running up the ramp that led to the line for the ride. I slightly calmed down knowing that she would be there with me.

Y/n's POV

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟭:𝟱𝟲 𝗔.𝗠

We arrived at the top if the line after walking up a lot of stairs. The ride had three to a seat; with the exception of two to a seat. You and Bertholdt sat beside each other, while Reiner, Marcel, and Annie sat in the seat in front of you.

The ride begun to move forward. Bertholdt grabbed onto your arm, gripping it tightly and gulping.

"It'll be okay Bert, it's just a roller coaster." You patted his arm and slightly scooted closer to him.

The ride began to go up a tall ramp, making a loud clicking noise. Bertholdt had his eyes closed the entire time.

The ride stopped at the top of the ramp.

He looked over at you, widened eyes and all. The ride suddenly started again, sending you down the tall hill.

You held your arms in the air while Bertholdt held onto the bar like his life depended on it. He was screaming like a little girl.

When the ride ended, Bert almost fell over trying to get out of the cart. You had to grab him and make sure he didn't fall. You were a laughing mess. Seeing Bertholdt's tall frame so scared of just a roller coaster was cute.

"Bertholdt almost pissed his pants! I heard him screaming back there!" Reiner was laugh-crying over Bert's unknown fear of roller coasters.

"Let's not make of him Reiner." You hit him on the shoulder then turned to Bert and gave him a smile.

"Food next?" Marcel turned to the group while you all walked down the paths of the park.

"Sure!" You were definitely hungry since all you had for breakfast was a granola bar.

You all walked to a food stall. You had ordered a pretzel, Bert ordered fries, and Marcel ordered dippin' dots. Reiner and Annie didn't get anything because they had already ate before they came to the park.

"What is it about amusement parks and over salting their pretzels?" You took another bite into your food.

"Im not sure, maybe the people who make them just dont care?" Bert said while you all sat down at a table.

"So what have you been doing while I was gone?"

"Well not much other than picking up piano."

"Really?! You should play me something some time!" You never imagined that Bert would play piano. And the thought of him doing so made your cheeks heat up.

"Sure!" He scratched the back of his neck and blushed.

For the rest of the day, you all ran around the park and rode rides. By 4 pm you all agreed to leave the park to get food.

You sat in your car, checking yourself out in the mirror and starting the engine.

-

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟰:𝟬𝟳 𝗣.𝗠

You parked your car in the parking lot of the dinner you all agreed to meet at. You stepped out of your car and walked into the building, sitting down at the booth your friends were at.

"Hey." You sat down beside Bertholdt while Reiner, Marcel, and Annie sat across from you.

"Hi, we haven't ordered yet." Marcel said with a smile.

"Alright thanks."

-

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟰:𝟯𝟳 𝗣.𝗠

You all had ordered and just got your food.

"So, Y/n," You looked up from your plate to look at Reiner. "What did you and Bert do as kids since you lived in such a small town?"

"Well we both worked around my parents farm or would play hide and go seek in the woods- Oh wait this one time-!" You we're about to go on a tangent of stories but Bertholdt slapped a hand over your mouth.

You were going to tell them about the time you hit Bert so hard on the ass with a stick that he fell onto the ground and started chasing you. Bertholdt knew that though, so he stopped you from talking.

Bertholdt took his hand off your mouth while you laughed. Everyone else looked at you with an eyebrow raised.

"He doesn't want me to say it, sorry." You were still laughing, bringing up stupid old memories.

"Cmon Bert, if she's laughing its gotta be funny!" Reiner looked across the table and pointed to you.

"It's embarrassing." Bert said, covering his face.

"I wont tell them Bert."

"Your no fun." Annie scoffed.

After you all finished your food, you agreed it was time to go home.

"Today was really fun guys, thank you!" You said while going around and giving the group a hug.

"Of course any time!" Marcel said while you hugged him.

"See you all at school Monday!" You waved to the group.

You climbed into your car and drove off.

-

𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟱:𝟬𝟳 𝗣.𝗠

"Mom, Dad, i'm home!" You said while you closed the door.

"How was it Y/n?" Your dad asked from the couch.

"It was fun!"

"Your mother's asleep so don't be to loud."

"Alright, love you dad."

"Love you too sweetie."

You walked up the stairs to your room and stripped to get into the shower.

After you were done, you changed into sweatpants and a loose t-shirt.

You pulled out a book from your shelf and flipped to the page that your bookmark was in. The book you were reading was a romance book.

That was your favorite genre because you had never felt something like that and liked to read what it felt like.

The way the author described the way the main character's heart skipping a beat when they saw their lover was intriguing.

You secretly wished you would feel that. Of course you would never tell anyone because it was embarrassing to talk about that stuff.

"Maybe one day.." You whispered to yourself.

❤︎︎

A/N,
YALL I NEED HELP I DONT KNOW ANY IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 😰