[3] 𝐻𝑒𝑦, 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

❝𝗢𝗵, 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱
𝗬𝗼𝘂. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱.❞

❤︎︎

Y/n's POV

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟳:𝟬𝟬 𝗔.𝗠

You woke up to the sound of your alarm clock blaring into your ears. You groaned, picking up your phone and turning off the alarm.

You turned on your phone and immediately turned if back off when the blinding light came from it.

You got up from your bed and turned on your light, walking over to the bathroom that was connected to your room.

You brushed your teeth and walked downstairs.

Your mother was cooking breakfast and listening to music while singing.

"Workin' nine to five what a way to make a livin'!" Your mother was dancing while flipping pancakes on the stove.

"Barely gettin' by, its all takin' and no givin'!" You joined in, sitting at the kitchen island and kicking your feet to the music. You both laughed and your mother turned down the music.

"Breakfast? I made pancakes!"

"Yes, thank you mom." You smiled, getting down from your seat to grab a plate.

-

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟳:𝟭𝟴 𝗔.𝗠

After you were done eating, you walked back up to your room and played music while you got ready.

"I crave you again, Becca's with my friends and now, shes never been so sweet." You sang along to the song that was playing while you sat down at your vanity to do your makeup.

You hummed along to the lyrics as you did your foundation, and concealer.

"But now Becca's got inside my throat again, she hopes that im inclined, and ill ignore the signs." You made a drumming gesture with your hands as you grabbed your eyeshadow pallet and put some on with a brush.

"Sweet hypocrisy, your makin' me believe, that even the thought of you never felt so sweet." You grabbed your eyeliner and took a deep breath before drawing wings on both of your eyelids.

-

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟳:𝟯𝟲 𝗔.𝗠

Once you were finished with your makeup, you walked over to your mirror to get dressed in the outfit you had picked out.

You put your hair in a half up half down hairstyle and checked yourself out in the mirror.

"Damn. If I wasn't myself i'd date myself." You slipped on your shoes and grabbed your backpack.

"Bye mom, Im gonna walk to school!"

"Have a good day sweetie!"

You closed the door and began to walk to school.

-

𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟳:𝟱𝟳 𝗔.𝗠

You walked into the school and headed straight for the front office to get your schedule.

You hoped to god someone would notice your new and show you around school since you had absolutely no idea where you were going.

"Whats your name?" The lady at the front desk asked you.