History Of House Danvers

Origin

2000 years after the Andal invasion in the slums of Yi Ti a woman had died giving birth who were then thought to be four boys. They grew up to be three intersex girls and one boy. Growing up each one of the children exhibit different abilities. With the power they had they wanted more but instead of conquering their homeland of Yi Ti they went to the emperor and threatened him for an army and ships. The emperor gave them that in return for never returning back to Yi Ti.

During their travels they finally found Salleria. At that time Salleria was being fought over by all of the Andals because of the quality of the land and minerals found there.

 At that time Salleria was being fought over by all of the Andals because of the quality of the land and minerals found there

The siblings with their powers, army and a hydra which they had bonded with on their travels destroyed the Andals. The eldest one who was Saraya Danvers proclaimed herself as the Queen Of Salleria with the permission of her siblings.

The War was known as Massacre of the Andals.

Post- Massacre of the Andals

The victory of the house of Danvers quickly reached to all ends of the continent. The first thing Saraya did after winning the battle was help the commoners.

The house got the support of the people very quickly. With the ability of her youngest quadruplet Xavier who coined bend the Earth she was able to build a keep for their family. The keep came to be known as The Hydra.

After the death of the quadruplet none of their descendants had the abilities their ancestors had

After the death of the quadruplet none of their descendants had the abilities their ancestors had. They didn't know why or how it disappeared. Along with the abilities the Hydra who was named Ivez had also disappeared. The Andals tried to invade Salleria again but failed due to military strength and fortifications built by the siblings.

18 Years Before Targaryen Conquest

The king of Salleria was Luke Danvers at this period who was married to Polaris Martell of Dorne. She had given birth to quadruplets, three intersex girls and one boy.

Growing up the quadruplet gained the same abilities and also had similar look to their ancestors who conquered Salleria. They eventually found the hydra and bonded with it to become one.

Targaryen Conquest

When Polaris had heard that her homeland of Dorne was getting attacked she sent her children along with an army to attack the Targaryens. When they arrived Queen Rhaenys' dragon Meraxes put up a great fight against Alina Danvers and her ability to water bend but eventually was killed by the hydra after it took a huge bite of the dragon's throat.

Alina took Rhaenys captive and threw her to the feet of Argon the conqueror. He promised he would burn her and Salleria if she didn't bow down but she said that cutting the head of a Hydra was of no use. Two others would grow back. She and her sibling restrained Balerion with the Earth Bending ability of her brother as a threat. Aegon conceded to her and asked her to free Balerion.

Alina eventually bent the knee so more people wouldn't die for the war on the terms that the crown wouldn't interfere in the matters of Salleria and they would still be recognised as Kings and Queens of Salleria. Aegon wanted to have a marriage alliance for his son Aenys with Alina's daughters even though he would have diluted the bloodline but she refused it.

Post-Targaryen Conquest

Eventually the abilities the house of Danvers possessed disappeared along with the Hydra. They had avoided being part of any conflicts that took place and had peaceful years for a long time.

Pre Robert's Rebellion

Chelsea Danvers the only daughter of Lionel Danvers and Katherine Danvers had fallen in love with her father's foster Darren Stark. When he asked for her hand in marriage and agreed to take the Danvers name Lionel allowed him to wed his daughter

Chelsea had gone onto have four children, four intersex girls . They had some idea they were special because of the past and were anticipating for the day their powers and Ivez the Hydra would come back.

Robert Baratheon's Rebellion

When Aerys Targaryen killed Lionel and Katherine Danvers alongside Brandon Stark, Chelsea Danvers along with her Husband Darren Stark left her four children to join Eddard Stark and Robert Baratheon to avenge her parents. The Sallerian army was one of the most successful armies in the war destroying most of the vassal houses of the Targaryens with the help of House Velaryon.

Meanwhile Darren had joined Eddard Stark to the tower of joy to get their sister back after Rhaegar's death. She had also learnt about the truth of birth of Lyanna's child.

He offered to take him home and tell Chelsea the truth about the child knowing she will help him but Eddard refused taking the child to Winterfell and naming him Jon Snow.

Greyjoy Rebellion

When Alessandra and her siblings were seven they had heard about the death of her father by the hands of Euron Greyjoy.  Her siblings and her became very angry that the hydra revealed itself to them. They rode on the back of the Hydra and dismantled Euron Greyjoy and his fleet to avenge their father. Euron escaped like a coward and ran away.

The battle was known as the Death Of The Kraken.

Post Greyjoy Rebellion

The siblings learnt how to fight so that another incident like the death of their father would never happen. Chelsea was more than happy to train them and make them the warrior they were capable of becoming.

During this time they slowly started displaying their abilities. Allesandra was able to control water, Rose was able to control fire, Diana was able to control air and Adria was able to control earth.

No one outside the lands of Salleria knew about these abilities because the people there were very loyal to House Danvers.

The reign of House Hydra starts now.