"It's Spider-man," Peter corrects.

"Whatever you say Peterboy," Yelena responds.

"I'll come along," Reagan says.

"Awesome cause I had no idea what Peter and I were going to talk about," Yelena says, "We have nothing in common."

"Why don't you like me?" Peter asks, "Have I done something?"

"Yes," Yelena states, "You breathe. And you stare at people with those wide curious eyes."

She smiles at them, "See you all this evening."

As she's walking out of the facility, Kennedy's walking in and Yelena smiles at the sight of her.

"Hey!" Yelena greets.

"Hey, have you seen Tony?"

"No," Yelena responds her brows furrowing, "Why do you look stressed?"

"I'm not stressed," Kennedy says, "I have to find Tony."

"Okay," Yelena says as she watches Kennedy walks by her.

Peter looks up from his homework just as Kennedy passes by and he jumps up, "Kennedy! Hi!"

She looks over at Peter and smiles at him, waving at the teen. Reagan spins and gets out of her seat to meet her sister in the hallway, "Kennedy."

"No," Kennedy says.

"But-"

"You chose to date Carter. If you want Wanda, too bad she's going on dates. I have to find Tony."

"He's upstairs freaking out about something," Peter tells her, and Kennedy looks at him.

"Peter I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day!" Kennedy says as she heads toward the elevator. Peter smiles at the words and looks over at Reagan who was glaring at him, causing his smile to slowly slip away.

Kennedy headed to Tony's office to find him pacing through the glass windows. She opens the door and quickly closes it before pulling down the blinds which gets Tony's attention.

"What took you so long?" Tony asks.

"Traffic," Kennedy responds as she takes a seat in one of the chairs by his desk, "Okay so what's going on?"

"You first."

Kennedy shakes her head, "You first."

"Why me?" Tony asks.

"Because mine is bad."

"Mine is worst!" Tony exclaims.

"I'm not going," Kennedy tells him as she crosses her arms over her chest in protest.

"Ugh fine! I proposed to Pepper, and she said yes," Tony tells her with a shrug.

"I'm pregnant," Kennedy states, "Like I peed on ten sticks and had an intern do four pregnancy tests and they were all positive pregnant. Like awful morning sickness pregnant. Like I want to cry all the time pregnant."

"Oh. Yours is worst," Tony says as he takes a seat.

"Yeah!" Kennedy exclaims, "What do I do?"

"Tell Natasha," Tony says, but Kennedy shakes her head.

"I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because then our lives change forever. We become real parents and I'll have to give birth and my baby will probably have weird superhuman powers because Alex has weird superhuman powers from her super-soldier dad!"