"Boom," Melina says as she high-fives Meredith.

"Nice distraction, Yelena," Meredith calls out.

They look over at Yelena who was smiling at them before running over to Melina, clinging to her legs. Kennedy pushes her wet hair out of her face and looks over at Natasha who was smiling at her. Kennedy starts laughing.

"I didn't know you guys were capable of having fun," Natasha says.

"And why not?" Meredith asks her.

"Because you're old," Kennedy responds.

Melina looks over at Meredith, "Did she just call us old?"

"I think she did," Meredith says.

Melina lifts the water gun, pointing it at Kennedy, "Prepare to die."

Kennedy grins standing firm, "Bring it on."

Melina starts shooting at Kennedy, and she is dragged away by the slide. She looks up to see that Natasha had dragged her away.

"Survival 101, never challenge the person with the gun, genius," Natasha tells her.

"Natasha! Kennedy!" Meredith shouts, "We know where you're hiding!"

Kennedy looks over at Natasha, "I have a plan."

"What is it?"

She looks over at their dads who were putting the hot dogs on the grill. She looks back over at Natasha who seems to understand what she was getting at.

"Okay, you lead I'll follow," Natasha tells her, and Kennedy nods her head as she pokes her head out from the side of the slide before running over toward the grill.

"I got them!" Melina shouts as she tries to spray the girls. They duck behind the grill and their dads and Melina ends up shooting them and putting the fire out.

"Hey!" Alexei exclaims as he turns around and looks at his wife.

"Baby, I am so sorry, I was trying to get the girls," Melina apologizes.

"Do you know how long it took us to make this fire?" Alexei asks, "An abnormally long time is the answer."

Franks sighs as he looks at Alexei, "You know what this means?"

Alexei nods his head sullenly, "I do."

"What does this mean?" Meredith asks.

Frank and Alexei bend over beside their grill and grab two super-soaker water guns and aim them at their wives. Meredith and Melina look at the guns and lift their own, aiming them at their husbands.

"Hey," Yelena says as she joins Natasha and Kennedy behind the grill.

"What do you want, traitor?" Natasha asks.

"Look what I have," Yelena says as she shows them a bag that she'd been carrying. Natasha takes it and looks inside of the bag to spot several water balloons. Kennedy looks up at Yelena who smiles at her, "Mommy helped me make them."

"Yelena you're officially back on our team," Kennedy tells her.

"Honey," Meredith says, "You don't want to do this."

"That's where you're wrong," Frank says with a smile, "I really want to."

Melina shifts her aim from Alexei over to Frank, "Sorry Frank, but I can't let you shoot my girl."

"Okay Yelena," Natasha says, "You're cute and tiny and you do make a really good distraction. So you're going to go over there and you're going to throw this water balloon at dad."