Slowly as if he doesn't want to let her go, he carefully released her from their kiss. They were both gasping for air, holding and staring at each other's eyes in the flickering light from the lampara.

"Yohan . . ." she breathlessly whispered.

"Hmm . . .?" he asked in his deep, deep voice. Smiling up at her, he reached over and stroked lovingly her cheek again. "You know you can still back out if you want," paalala nito sa kaniya ngunit mabilis siyang umiling.

"Ayoko nga," Para siyang bata habang naka-pout na sumagot dito. 

He then laughed as if he found whatever she said amusing. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this to you," amin nito habang hinihila siya papalapit. The way he pulled her close was almost possessively as if someone was gonna steal her away from him. Honestly, gusto niya ang pagiging possessive ni Yohan. Nagiging feeling maganda kasi siya sa tuwing ganuon ang boyfriend sa kaniya.

Dahan-dahan ay tinanggal ni Yohan ang tali na nasa buhok niya. Naka-bun pa nga pala iyon dahil tinalian siya ng ginang na pinagbilinan ni Yohan ng gamit nila. All at once, the weight on top of her head was gone and her hair came tumbling down over her shoulders, down her back and past her hips. Malapit na kasi sa kaniyang pwetan ang haba ng buhok niya.

"Ang ganda-ganda mo," puri nito sa kaniya na ikinatawa naman niya.

"Susko bola!" she giggled as she pinched Yohan's cheeks

"Kailan ba ako nagsinungaling sa iyo?" tawang kontra ni Yohan sa kaniya bago hinilang muli ang kaniyang ulo papalapit sa mukha nito. This time, Yohan changed their position and laid her down on the picnic blanket while he hovered above her. Walang hirap siya nitong nabuhat at napahiga.

He watched her for a while, with her hair sprawled behind her head as if she was the most beautiful human being that he had ever seen. "Fuck!" he whispered to himself before putting his hands at either side of her. Without any warning, he kissed her neck, her earlobes, her jaw up to her lips. He plundered her mouth with his tongue and then continued his assault of gentle kisses on all her exposed skin from neck up.

"Yohan . . ." ungol niyang tawag dito habang pinapakiramdaman ang dila nito sa kaniyang leeg.

"You like that?" he teasingly chuckled near her ear.

"Oo . . ." nahihirapan niyang sagot.

"More?" he asked, raising himself on his hands to look down at her again. Hindi na siya nahiya at mabilis na tumango-tango. 

Upon seeing her answer, he then bites her where her throat meets her collarbone. Her sharp intake of breath made him chuckle again. Bigla namang dinilaan nito ang lugar kung saan siya nito kinagat na para bang magulang na inaalo ang anak na nasugatan. 

After doing that, he nips his way in a series of sharp, sweet, little love bites from the base of her ear down to the hollow of her throat. Binaba nito ng bahagya ang strap ng kaniyang bra at kinagat rin ang balikat niya. Because of what he did, her left breast escaped the confines of her bra and spilled out as if showing how desperate they were to be sucked.

Nagkatinginan sila ni Yohan nang mangyari iyon at nang makita nito na walang pagtutol sa kaniyang mga mata ay unti-unti nitong nilapit ang ulo roon at hinawakan iyon gamit ang isa sa mga kamay nito. He was looking directly at her as his tongue touched her underboob before slowly rolling it up to her hardened peak. Pinigilan niya ang sarili na mapaiyak sa sarap dahil sa ginawa nito.

"Hmm . . ." Yohan moaned in appreciation before he finally sucked her into his mouth, rolling his tongue across her taut nipple, over and over again like he was following a rhythm or something.