1. first days

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

-ˋˏ✄┈y/n walked slowly in the rain, doused in water, despite her umbrella. she had just moved to town with her father, after living with her aunt for a few years.

shota aizawa.

but he prefers dad.

the sun had set a while back, and she was listening to her favorite tunes, ignoring everything around her. she was recently accepted into UA, an extremely prestigious school in japan, and she would be having her first day tomorrow.

she was particularly nervous to meet new people, especially in the middle of the year, but her father being her home room teacher? that made her feel all the better.

arriving at her house, she unlocked the door with her keys, walking in and flopping straight to her bed, way too tired to even change.

so there she laid, in her wet clothes, dry bed, falling asleep soundly, trying to get in as much sleep as physically possible before having to wake up for another day.

now you may be asking; why does y/n decide to work so much although her father is a pro hero?

- to that question, she simply answers with 'the experience is good to have, the social skills it gives me, and the strength it gives you to willingly go through the effort'

shota agreed with her, however he would have liked if she took less hours, he wanted to spend some quality time with his daughter, but alas, she was a hardworking young girl, she didn't have that quality time.

when the girl had woke up from her sweet but short slumber, she got dressed, had her breakfast, and hopped in the car with her dad.

the vibrations of the moving car made her head unable to comfortably rest against the window. groaning, she gave up, laying her head on the headrest instead.

her father laughed at her childish antics, pulling up to the front to drop her off.

"don't worry, the kids are nice. you'll fit in perfectly." he turns, laying a hand on your shoulder reassuringly. with no words said, he managed to sense the shitwreck that was in your head, and calm you down with his words. "thanks dad, I'll see you in a bit" she smiled, getting out of the car and waving him goodbye.

as he drove off to park in the teachers parking, y/n scoped out the school, before ultimately walking to it, her heart rate quickening with every step closer she took to the building.

she had managed to find her way to her class,

1A

in big bold letters over the comically large doorframe. as she walked in, she could hear murmurs in the crowd.

"i heard there was a new student, but I didn't know it would be a girl!"

"she's super hot"

"bro, she's been here five seconds, stop bein' weird"

"she's pretty!"

"i wonder what her quirk is?"

they were awful at hiding their feelings, y/n had figured.

"calm down guys" your father spoke loud and clear as he walked into the class.

you spotted an empty seat, making your way towards it, and plopping down. the class becomes silent, looking right in your direction.

you look at them questioningly; why are they staring so intently? oh gosh, is there something on my face?!

your cheeks flush in embarrassment, trying to figure out why they were looking at you, just to find out moments later.

"who. the fuck. is sitting in my seat right now" a voice thunders from behind you. you turn your head, a hunky ash blond fuming with anger.

"ah, I thought this seat was empty" you laugh quietly, trying to diffuse his anger. getting up from your seat, the boy stares daggers into you, making you sweat nervously. your dad signals you up to the front of the class.

as you watched the entire classroom stare at you, you clear your throat, as they were expecting some sort of introduction.

"hello! im f/n l/n, you can just call me y/n, I don't really do formalities. i came here from [any area you wish], and id really like to get to know you all, as we're stuck together for the next few months" you smile, trying to sound as least awkward as possible for you.

the class was silent for a moment, before bursting into loudness that you were sure could make the ground shake.

"you are so pretty! wanna sit with us at lunch?!" a pink haired girl, very cute, chirps. they bombarded you with questions, which didn't intimidate you in the least, you felt happy, you felt like they enjoyed you being there, it was a good feeling.

all but one, the ash blond time-bomb from earlier, although you ignored it, you cant please everyone.

"soo, your names?" you smile, making them all introduce themselves.

"mina ashido!" the pinkette raises a fist proudly.

"kirishima!"

"denki kaminari, but you could call me yours" a blond smirks confidently, you had to give it to him, the boy was certainly charismatic.

"thanks, but no thanks" you nervously reply, your father eyeing you from the corner of the room.

"wow, her rack is so nice, I just wanna-" a purple minion-sized child foams at the mouth.

"excuse m-" you were cut off.

"enough! y/n you may take a seat" your dad huffs, getting ready to begin the lesson.

looking around, there was only two seats left. one by the purple freakazoid, and one by the ticking time bomb.

ill take my chances with time bomb...

you sit to the left of him, dropping your book bag and taking out your supplies.

"hey, sorry for the seat thing earlier, but since I'll be sitting next to you, I think it'd be better if we got alo-" you whispered to the boy, before being cut off, yet again.

"fuck off, im not your friend, so don't act like it" he whisper-yells, catching you off guard.

"wow okay, that was very rude" you whisper-yell back, turning your head back to the board.

"great, im stuck with you for the rest of the year, fuck me" he groans, dropping his head in his hand.

"listen, it could be worse, imagine you had to sit next to the perverted grape" you mention, making him roll his eyes, "whatever" he mumbles.

this is gonna be a long year.

.
.
.
.
.
.