𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐞 ?

____ 。゚☪ *

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Elsa couldn't believe them. She felt as if she being ganged up against. Like always.  But for her husband and sister to be standing behind her mother, a person who truly believes they can do no wrong. A person who's supposed to love and support her in any and every decision she makes, but doesn't

It was always like this when Elsa growing up. Her siblings would always take their mothers side. Except for Bella. Usually she would get them to see Elsa's side. And when she couldn't see where Elsa was coming from. Elsa always had one other person, who''s always there for her. And always had been...Her father, Mohamed Hadid...

When Elsa and Timothée returned back to their home, she didn't say a word to him. She was silent. Just like the whole car ride back. 

As soon as they walked into their home. Elsa walked into their shared bedroom and into their bathroom and ran a shower.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Now fresh out the shower Elsa entered the living room, where she found her husband sitting on the main living room sofa. She walked over and sat in the far end corner of the couch. He looked at his wife to see an unreadable expression. "I love you, El." He started. "And I didn't mean to make you feel like you were being ganged up against." He sighed before moving closer to his wife before continuing. "She may not approve of the fact that we're married. But we have something in common... Our love for you. And that's something she can't deny...We love you. And she's willing to try admit she was wrong-" 

"That's one thing she will never do. She will never admit she was wrong ever. She never has, and I don't expect her to start now." She cut him off. "Did you notice that when we were sitting in that restaurant, that she never once said 'I was wrong.'" She waited for a response, she didn't get. "Sure she apologized. But she didn't really mean it."

"Elsa." He sighed. 

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

It's been a few weeks and today was Elsa's first day away from her now husband Timothée Chalamet. Sure they've been away from each other before. But now they're married. And things are different. She was in Vancouver filming 'Fresh'. A movie she's starring in with Sebastian Stan. And Timothée was in London flaming for 'Don't Look Up.' .

Things appeared to be pretty much back to normal between the married couple. They were back to their same old lovey dove ways. With the late night phone calls and gifts, you would think the two had just started dating. They were happy. They were in love. 

Although they were happy, the media wasn't. The media actually was very busy with the Hadid, Chalamet family. 

Notifications !

Breaking News: Zayn Malik Strikes Yolanda Hadid  ! 

Breaking News: Is Timothée Chalamet cheating on his wife ?

Breaking News: Elsa Hadid cheats on husband of  three months ! 

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥, 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦. 8 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦...