"But you gave Stark your word." Wanda reminds him gently, running her hand over Emma's dark brown hair, much like her own natural colour.

"I'd rather give it to you and Emma." Vision shoots back, smiling softly.

"Well, there are people who are expecting me and Emma too, you know. We both made promises." Wanda admits, thinking about how she never told Nat she and Emma were ok.

"Not to each other." Vision counters as Emma rests her head on her fathers shoulder.

"Wanda." Vision starts, putting his free hand on her shoulder.

"For two years we've stolen these moments... trying to see if this would work and... I'd don't know. I-" Vision stutters.

"You know what, I'm just going to speak for myself, I think, I think it-" He stutters slightly.

"It works." Wanda nods happily.

"It works." Vision agrees.

"Wanda, we have the perfect family and I love you and Emma dearly. Stay." He begs her. "Stay with me."

Wanda looks hesitant.

"Or not." Vision adds. "If I'm overstepping..."

Wanda suddenly walks towards the tv shop, her eyes fixated on the screen.

"I want you to stay, Dada." Emma whispers as Vision turns to see what Wanda is looking at.

"Thank you, sweetheart." Vision kisses the sleepy girls forehead softly, his eyes falling to the screen Wanda was staring at anxiously.

Wanda let's out a gasp at the news footage of an alien attack in New York.

"What are they?" She asks, putting her hand over her mouth.

"What the stone was trying to warn me about." Vision tells her, turning serious.

They watch as the news footage reports Tony Stark missing in the huge spaceship that attack New York.

Wanda starts shaking slightly as she feels Vision take her hand and kiss it softly.

"I have to go." He tells her, transferring Emma into Wanda's arms, who whines slightly as her father begins to walk away.

"No! Daddy stay..." She begs him.

Vision looks at the two girls with sad eyes.

"No, Vision." Wanda tries to reason.

"Vision, if that's true then maybe going back isn't the best idea..." Wanda holds Emma tightly.

"Wanda, I-" Vision starts, but he gets cut off by a blade going through his body, making him cry out in pain.

"Vision!!" Wanda shouts, her free hand going to her mouth in shock.

"Daddy!!" Emma cries, scared of what was going on.

Vision cries out in pain as he is lifted into the air, making him turn back to his original state, before he is thrown to the side by one of the aliens that was attacking New York earlier.

Wanda quickly hides Emma behind a car, instructing the crying girl to stay there as she forms her powers, using them to attempt to fend of the alien.

The alien knocks Wanda, sending her flying to into a shop window, shattering the glass.

The aliens pin Vision down, one of them attempting to pry the mind stone from his head, making the android cry out in pain.

Wanda uses her magic to knock the two aliens back, flying into the air and using her powers to make Vision and Emma float with her away from the aliens, both landing hard onto the concrete.