20. He's a model

"So, how's it going with your long distance guy? I mean, Kris?" Ren asked me with a gentle smile and I chuckled. He's also in the same university as I am now and he's walking with me outside the University. My impression about him before had changed because he's actually nice when you get to know him longer. I thought that he's a jerk or a flirt but I was wrong, he just likes to throw some random jokes and he's really funny to be with but of course, I still love Kris no matter how funny Ren is.

"We're fine." I chuckled and he chuckled. 

"I'm disappointed. I thought it's not fine." He frowned.

"You're rude." I shot glare at him and he chuckled.

"I'm kidding." He laughed.

As soon as the bus arrived, we went in and sat down but we really didn't sit with each other since there's plenty of vacant seats. After a while, the bus stopped and we got out from the bus. Ren and I walked together since our houses are next to each other. 

"But if you have problems, don't hesitate to ask anything to me." He smiled and I nodded then, smiled looking at him.

"Okay. I will. If there's any." I chuckled. As I arrived home, I went to my room and my phone suddenly vibrated. I took it out from my pocket and it's a text message from Kris.

From: Kris <3

How's your day? Are you home? :)

I smiled and I quickly type my message.

To: Kris <3

Yup. I just got home. Hbu? :)

I send it and just a few seconds, my phone vibrated. He's really a fast in replying messages.

From: Kris <3

Me too. By the way, I will call you right now ;)

I smiled and now, Kris is calling me then, I giggled in excitement.

"Hello?"

"Suzy."

"Kris." I chuckled.

"I miss you." He said in a lonely tone and I just smiled knowing that he really misses me.

"I miss you too." I answered.

"It's been a week since I heard your voice." He said. Kris decided not to call me one week because he wants me to concentrate on my studies since last week was our midterm exams.

"Yeah. Me too. Well, at last, my midterms are done." I smiled.

"That's great. How was your midterm exams?" He said in a happy tone.

"It was difficult." I frowned.

"I know you'll pass." Kris cheered me and I chuckled.

"How sure are you?"

"Because I know you will." He said happily.

"Thanks, Kris." I smiled.

"By the way, I saw your pictures in the fashion magazine." I said.

"Really? What do you think? Do I look handsome in those pictures for you?" He chuckled.

"Hmm.. No." I smiled.

"What?!"

"Just kidding. You're handsome." I chuckled.

"Thanks. I already know that." He laughed.

"You're really so full of yourself." I shook my head and he's still laughing.

"But it's true." He said.

"Alright." I nodded my head.

"By the way, are there guys hanging out with you in your School?" He asked.

"No."

I heard him sighed. "That's great."

"But wait. That Ren guy? Is he still hanging out with you?" He suddenly asked.

"Uh. Yeah. We're classmates in our last subject and we go home together." I answered.

"What?! Y-You're going home together? Why?"

"Because we're neighbors and we're classmates."

I heard him sighed. "But you can't go home together. That guy may take advantage on you since I'm away."

"Kris. He will not take advantage on me. He's really nice and not flirty." I answered.

"How sure are you?" He asked in a serious tone.

"He will not take advantage on me because if he wants, then, he should have did that to me way before but no, he didn't. So, please believe in me, Kris."

I heard him sighed. "Of course, I believe in you, Suzy.."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"How about you? Are there girls hanging out with you?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. A lot but I can't help it." He chuckled.

"You're conceited."

"Nope. It's really true. I really hate it. I hate girls who always follow me around and stares at me." He sighed.

"Well, you're a fashion model."

"But don't worry. I only have my eyes on you." He said in a happy tone and my cheeks heated up.

"Really?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. Really." He chuckled.

"Many girls are staring at you all the time because you're popularity is really increasing since, you're now modeling your mother's clothing line."

"Well, I can't help it since my mom and dad needs my help. I don't know why but my mom wants me to be the main model of her clothing line since I like modeling."

"Oh. Okay but you've done a great job." I smiled.

"Thanks Suzy. By the way, I have my next photo shoot and I will partnered up with a girl model. Is that okay with you?" He asked.

"Yeah. It's okay." I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You're just going to model with a girl and not date her.. or are you?" I chuckled and I heard him chuckle.

"You never fail to amuse me, Suzy. Of course, I will not date her. I only have my eyes on you."He chuckled and my cheeks heated up of what he just said.

"I know that you're blushing right now." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I giggled.

"I love you, Suzy."

"I love you too, Kris." I smiled widely because I'm happy.

After two months, Yuna showed me a fashion magazine and the main cover was Kris with a beautiful girl beside him. They are wearing a formal attire, Kris wore a white suit while the girl wore a sexy fitting dress that showed her curvy body and the worst is, she's clinging Kris' arm on this picture. I don't know what to say but I feel a little jealous because the woman beside Kris is really beautiful and I can't help but to feel insecure about it.

~~

Thanks for reading <3