Dean froze, "Like.. like cuddle?" Castiel smiled wide, "If that's what you prefer to call it, then yes." Dean rubbed his neck and look down at his lap, "I don't know.. I'm not really the cuddling type.." Cas leaned down to look at Dean's face, "Please." Dean put his head in his hands, shaking his head, "Sorry, Cas. I just-" He looked up to see big blue eyes staring straight at him, "Ah.. Fuck It." Cas's smile faded into a small smirk, his pale face getting a little color from a blush.

Dean scooted the chair straight against the side of the bed, leaving the bucket in reach, "Don't get me sick now." Cas scooted to the side of the bed, "I'll try my best." Dean lifted the blanket up, thankful that there was no vomit anywhere, and laid down on the soft mattress. Cas hesitated to scoot closer when Dean nestled down in the blankets.

He turned his head to look at Cas, "You said you wanted to cuddle, now c'mere." Dean outstretched his arms, inviting the other man closer. Cas moved into him, gingerly putting a hand on his chest. Dean wrapped an arm around his waist, carefully pulling Cas onto his side, "Dean, it's hot." His hands worked at the tan canvas trenchcoat on his shoulders, sliding it off of his arms. Cas laid still on top of Dean, allowing him to undress him. He looked down at Cas, his face going bright red as he unzipped his pants. Cas wiggled them off, paying no attention to Dean's blushing face.

Dean tossed the coat and slacks onto the floor, putting his hands back on Cas's torso, "Still hot?" Cas looked up, propping his chin up on Dean's chest, "Mhm." Dean supplied a small smile, as to ease his own awkwardness. His hands snaked between their two bodies, popping the buttons of his shirt. Cas sat up, partially straddling Dean as he wriggled free from his shirt. Dean helped him pull it off, discarding it onto the floor as well.

Cas sat more comfortably on Dean's lap, "Aren't you hot as well?" Dean chuckled, "A little." Cas cocked his head slightly, "But a little is enough, I suppose." Cas put his hands on Dean's stomach, bunching the shirt up towards his neck. Dean lifted his arms above his head as Cas slipped the shirt off of him, all the while scolding himself for letting it get this far. "How about now?" Dean pulled Cas back down onto him, the feeling of chest to chest cooling them both, "Much better."

Cas smiled and nuzzled into his neck, arms draped on either side of Dean, "Feeling better?" Cas paused for a bit, "A bit. Fairly hungry." Dean popped the band of Cas's boxers absentmindedly, "I don't know what time Sam will be back, but I hope not soon." Cas moved his head to look up at Dean, "Why?" Dean smirked, "I don't know.. I like having an excuse to lay with you." "To cuddle." Cas added, "Yes, to cuddle. Now c'mere." Dean cupped Cas's bottom, curling into him. Cas squeeled as he was spooned tightly, trying to rotate to look at Dean's face again, "Stop moving me! I was perfectly comfortable on top of you!" Dean murmured in his ear, "But I like it like this, instead." Cas closed his eyes and pulled the blanket close to his chest, "I'm just happy to be close to you."

Dean's lips quirked up, "Glad I could help." Cas reached behind him to grasp Dean's hand in his own, pulling it around his chest. He laid his cheek against Dean's warm skin, pecking his calloused palm gently, "Do you-"

Cas was cut off by a muffled slam of the bunker's door, followed by Sam's voice, "Back! Got soup!" After no response from either of the tense men, Sam could practically be heard rolling his eyes even from another room, "..And pie!" Dean say straight up, his hand slipping out from underneath Cas's cheek, "Can't say no to that." He whispered excitedly, looking down at a quite annoyed Castiel, "We were perfectly comfortable laying here Dean, and you let pie ruin it." Dean looked down to see a sarcastic grin on Cas's face, "Yeah, well I got soup, too, so your not gonna be left out."

He leaned down instinctively, catching himself as their lips hovered, "Oh, sorry, I-" Cas cupped a shaky hand to Dean's neck, "I may be human, but I can sense your want, Dean. Your pretty easy to tell." Dean licked his lips nervously, "Oh, am I now? Prove it." Cas brushed a thumb over the shell of his ear, "Id gladly close the space between us, but.. I regret to inform you I did something pretty nasty awhile ago." Dean chuckled, "I can tell, your breath wreaks."

Cas smiled again, kissing Dean's nose instead, who made a disgusted face, "Uck." Cas slapped him on the arm, "Shutup. Now move so I can eat." Dean pushed him down further into the mattress, blowing raspberries into Cas's neck. Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's head, pulling him in tighter, "Are you trying to smother me, Cas?" Dean looked up, smiling, "Is it working?" "Barely." Dean bit Cas's shoulder, making him squirm, "Stop that!"

He slid his arms under Cas's back, pulling him up, "Kiss me." Cas rolled his eyes, "Dean I already told you, I-" "I really don't care." With that he pushed against Cas's, their lips sliding against eachother. Cas smiled wide, leaving Dean with less lip to kiss, "Stop." Dean moved to let him lay back down, "Party pooper."

___________________________
A/N: That was absolute shit omg. I thought about making a part 2 but. idk. up to you.

Yayay leave more ideas for imagines/oneshots, and check out my other fic Subway! Yeah! Self promoting!

.......... . .......... . .............
(Instagrams: not_amoosed , itspadalecki )
(Kik: notamoosed )