"You alright there Bell?" Harry asked concerned. "Oh Harry don't worry yourself over me I'm fine, was just getting assigned detention, you know how it is when you show up late" you let out a chuckle. Your teachers lips still on your mind.

——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•——•

It was finally night and you were planning on going with Hermione to borrow some plants from Herbology. Fred and George wouldn't stop going on about how they make your eyes go fuzzy and food taste better. You decided to do them the favor only if they let you try some.

   So there you were putting on your hoodie and pants, ready to sneak out. Oh but there it was, there she was, Hermione was of course freaking out. "I simply can't Bell, do you know the consequences of the crime you're about to commit?!".

You laughed genuinely "my sweet Hermione you have to learn to live a little, it's alright my love. I'm not forcing you, our dorms are right by the class anyway. I won't be long Herm, make sure to leave the lantern on for when I get back!"

Hermione let out a sigh, and you were gone. Ready to help some friends out and get a surprise in return.

Sneaking and sliding through the halls was difficult. You avoided about two to three teachers. You started walking backwards making sure no one could sneak up on you. A loud nudge was all that could be heard in the cold night.

You hoped so hard it wasn't who you thought it was, Snape. You turned around and a small bit of relief hit. "Bell?" Said professed Lupin. "Oh sweet child, no no no no, what are you doing?!" His facial expression full of confusion and a bit of disbelief. "I thought you behaved yourself" he said.

"Well you know me best Professor, may I need explain what happened earl-". He covered your mouth with his hand. "Don't repeat anything of what happened Bell. I swear". "We have to be quiet Bell, you can tell me what you were doing past curfew in my office."

"Professor" you smirked. "Are you sure you want to do that?". You couldn't read the expression on his face, it was a very dark night.

What felt like thirty seconds but really wasn't, you finally arrived to his classroom. He signaled you with his hands to go up to his office. You began to feel all tingly inside. Finally there was light, in his office.

You gasped, as there was a big scratch on his face. "Oh professor what happened?" You asked as you went to grab his face. There you were, holding his darling face, so worried. "My sweet Bell, there is no need to worry, I ran into a tree it's nothing severe"

He was sitting on his desk again, you were standing between his spread legs. He put his hands on your waist, his arms feeling heavy on you. "so you're okay?". "Yes darling, I'm alright" he said as he left a small peck on your lips. The fire building up in your belly.

"I guess one time won't hurt". "You can trust me, my darling Bell". You still worried about the scratch on his face. "Profe-" you were cut off. "You can tend to me later bell, I want to make love to my favorite student".

     You felt so flustered as he guided you to his desktop. There you were, laying vulnerable and almost in a trance. He began to lift up your skirt, the desk was quite uncomfortable and hard but you didn't care. Soon you felt something else that was hard and pressing against your inner thighs.

"Oh Lupin"

    You couldn't wait to feel his tenderness inside of you. He kissed you so passionately and careful, as if he didn't want to hurt you. "You're my only favorite Bell" he whispered to you. He guided your hands to his belt, you helped him undo his belt , and there he was. In all his distinction.

      "Is that all for me?" You giggled as you pulled his face to yours. He did not say anything, all he could do was growl at the sight of you. He began to rub and appreciate your lady parts. He finally was able to speak to you, "I know this is all for me, no other lousy student or man is worthy of my beautiful student".

    You felt so wet under his touch, he slid your panties to the side, and could feel his cold hands slide in and out of you. He kissed you more aggressively, almost biting your lip at times.

      He finally put his length inside, you could not bear the size. But you had no choice but to take all of him. His groans made you even wetter. You were so close to orgasm and so was he.

     He covered your mouth as you orgasmed into his hand and onto his length. You quickly felt him jerk inside of you, you knew what that meant.

   "Oh Lupin" you said as he sat you up in his lap.
"I have to go now darling" you said to him.

   "please don't , not yet" he said with pain in his voice. You hated making him feel this way, but you couldn't worry Hermione. "I'm terribly sorry, I just cant" were your last words when you walked out of his office.

An invisible tear rolling down his cheek.