Violet nodded and read over the paper that was pass from Lucius. The 'Contract' paper. The paper that her life style would depend on.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱
I don't know what to write about the contract paper so, imagine that it rule about getting Marriage. Like, that she need to go into the society with him like ball. They need to respect each other. Blah blah blah....
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Violet took acknowledge at the paper, she took the quill and sign her name and her signature in there. At least, he give her more freedom than Dumbledore did.

"May I ask?" Violet look from the paper to Marvolo who nodded giving permission to her. He like this Violet more, being a good girl asking for permission, yeah a good girl...

"What is your goal about the wizarding world?" Violet put down the paper on the table, she look at Marvolo with an interest look. He was always a mystery for her, she want to discover him, ruin him, and she also admire him. Ever since she met the 16 year old him, she want him, that the reason why she decided to keep him with her without caring about the consequences.

Marvolo get taking back by what she said and the look of interest on her face, he want to play her game. He look at Lucius nodding at him. Lucius hand another letter to Violet.

Violet look at the paper and listen to what Marvolo said at the same time, "This is the copy of the treaty," Marvolo inform the girl, who acknowledge on what he said and the way she dress, she look adorable in the dress. Maybe he wouldn't mind filling her wardrobe with adorable dress after all, why would he when she finally look like an angel in front of him.

"The information is identical to the original. For safety reasons, the original copy is being kept safe in a vault deep within Gringotts."

He get offering her, the way she sit, the way she her green eyes look at the paper and flicking it. He was curious about one thing, how does she know everything on the paper, the meaning and everything. Judging by her eyes sign, she does, which is strange, she was only 16. And 16 years old kid CAN NOT have permission in knowing what happened in the Gringotts.

"You want to change the wizarding world..." Violet said after finish reading.

"Yes," Marvolo replied simply. "At present, all Dark Magic is considered illegal, even if the spell is something as simple as a Dark oriented healing charm. Not all Dark spells are innocent, but not all Light spells are either. There is no reason for one end of the spectrum to be so...restricted, while the other is free to do as they will."

"How will this change things at Hogwarts? I've noticed most Slytherins don't seem to care much for Defence Against the Dark Arts. Judging by what you just said, I suppose I can see why." Violet point out, which the Slytherin on the table shift.

They didn't expect the 'Golden Girl' to agree and point out a fact about that.

"There are definitely a few changed planned for Hogwarts," said Oliver, nodding at the treaty copy before him. "Changes in staff, in lessons."

"I think I understood that," said the girl. "You want Trelawney and Binns gone, and proper, competent teachers hired in their places. The Muggle Studies professor has to be either a Muggleborn or a Half-Blood who actually knows what's happening in the Muggle world right now, rather than fifty years ago, and both that class and History of Magic will be mandatory for all seven years. Defence Against the Dark Arts will just be called Defence Arts. Has it been decided who these new professors will be?"

"Yes it had, "Marvolo said putting his hand in the table, "Tell me, Violet what do you think about Barty teaching?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He is okay."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Another chapter done, thank you for all your support so far.

I would like to talk about something in this story, the clothing style, I will put it Victorian or Lolita. Since for my knowing the wizarding world was living like the old day and Harry Potter came out in 2001, that days modern clothes wasn't stylist like today. I have a talk with my friends about this, and this is their ideas. What do you think?

About Violet, her character will be a devil in an angel disguise. She would be sweet, loving, caring and cunning, manipulate, clever at the same time.

A idea from Star_of_Ravenclaw Marvolo, we could make him kinda like a sugar daddy not completely. Protective over his wife. And would do anything to kill anyone, if they hurt Violet. I like this ideas so I will be taking this one.

Comment something y'all, I don't mind cursing, please talk something 𝗧𝘄𝗧

Hope y'all stay safe <3

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱