I am sorry </3

R: How about this, You don't to do that again but if we get caught kissing or being affectionate towards each other we don't have to act like you got caught kissing your sister because thats what it feels like
S: deal!
After that all Sergio did was apologize for what he did and when we all sat down for supper they all asked me what happened with my head.
T: OMG! Raquel what happened to your head your hair has dried blood in it!
N: Yeah, I thought the same thing but didn't want to say anything.
SH: Yeah girl what happened?
R: So in the morning me and the professor (Raquel called him the professor when they were talking to the gang)  and I was kinda worried that you guys didn't trusted me enough to be apart of the plan and he reassured me that you guys trust me and then we started to kiss NOTHING MORE! and then he saw i think it was Palermo out of the conner of his eye and pushed me off of him and I went flying into a desk and then my head started to bleed.
everyone: OMG!!! that's terrible!
P: But professor my dearest friend why would you do that it was only me coming?
S: because I don't like showing affection for Raq- i mean Lisboa in front of you guys. 
The gang laughed so hard at what Sergio just said because what he was saying was just so stupid because they were NEVER quite at night it started to get on everyone's nerves.
S: omg as soon i say something you guys just all laugh like really i don't like doing that stuff.
T: yeah ok professor this is the only time i heard you lie in all the years i known you AHAHAHA
Denvers laugh filled the air
S: omg Tokyo really we do some stuff in the privacy of our room not out in the kitchen did you ever catch us do "it" on the living sofa?
T: no but honestly like would be a funny sight *she started to mock the couple mostly Sergio* "Oh really I love you so much I never want to let you go"
D: Okay okay I actually heard that coming from their room anyone else here that?
Sergio face went red because he sad that two nights ago it went even red when Raquel decided to join in on a little game they like to call "pick on the professor"
R: You guys don't want to know what he is like HAAHAH
everyone just started to laugh and bring up embarrassing memories of the professor until it wasnt like fun anymore because he started to laugh that the memories too.