"We can't steal someone's home Crowley." Trein spoke up with a look of disapproval.

"We still have magic, so yes, yes we can." Crowley smirked with a, I win, look to it. "However, because some of you lack a human appearance, please use magic to cloak it outside of the house. And Idia?"

"Yes...?" He replied in a fearful way.

"You're going to have to make your brother a HUMAN body. I'm afraid that his current body won't be compatible with cloaking magic in this world."

"But that's totally bottom tier!!" Idia groaned, pulling at his hoodie strings.

"Who the fuck actually speaks like that." Epel sighed eye the boy who was now kicking at the dirt pouting.

"Epel! Language!" Vil scolded, pointing to Epel almost like he was a dog. 

"Can we just get inside? My back hurts from sleeping on the ground." Leona yawned as he already started walking inside.

  The interior definitely could use some work. The moment Vil walked in he fainted and Rook had to catch him. Epel just laughed, well all the first years did, suffering is their amusement. When Vil regained consciousness he immediately started barking orders to make this place livable. 

"LEONA I SWEAR TO SEVEN YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS UP AND HELP." Vil screamed to the boy who was just sitting on the floor and yawning.

"Or what?" He cocked a brow up.

"Remember you have no way to defend yourself against me or Malleus." Lilia said as he floated upside down in front of the lion.

"... Fine." Leona glared as he got up and finally started helping.

"Shouldn't we assist?" Sam asked as he poured his colleagues a cup of tea.

"No. It's amusing to see them work this hard." Crewel smirked as he took a sip of his drink.

"It gives me time to think of a cover-up story for our stay here." Crowley said as he took his cup from Sam.

"Something tells me I'm not going to like it." Trein sighed as he gave his cat a little treat.

   After a few hours of Vil hammering everyone down to make the house presentable, it was finally finished. The rooming for students was as followed: Sebak, Epel, and Ace. Jack, Deuce, and Ortho. Riddle, Azul, Kalim, and Silver. Cater, Vil, and Rook. Leona, Idia, and Malleus. Ruggie, Floyd, and Jamil. Jade, Trey, and Lilia.

   Everyone pulled straws to pick their rooms, and with this lineup, there will definitely be some shouting. Maybe even loud enough to travel through the woods and into somebody's house. 

"Wonderful everyone! Now that you have your rooms we can move onto a more important issue." Crowley clapped his hands together. "What our cover story is going to be!"

"Cover story??" Floyd tilted his head in confusion.

"A lie to make our stay in this world believable." Jade cleared up his brother's confusion.

"I don't like lying." Jack said with a hand on his hip.

"Well, if we don't we'll be fucked explaining to the magicless how we got here." Ruggie rolled his eyes. "And we'll be in trouble with the authorities."

"Exactly! So our story will be...." Crowley paused for emphasis. "Me and Crewel are your parents, Sam is your uncle, Trein is your grandpa, and you're all adopted!"

   Everyone made sounds of disapproval. Which is understandable, the place will end up being purely chaos at this rate. 

"You're saying, I have to act like I'm related to such... gross beings??" Vil said putting an offended hand on his chest.

"I don't want to pretend with you either posh bitch." Leona growled.

"Heyyy. No fighting! Kalim said throwing himself in between the two boys.

"Kalim- You know what? I give up." Jamil sighed as he sat back in his chair.

"Since it's getting late... We should get ready for bed and deal with the other things tomorrow." Crewel stated with firmness in his voice. "That means you Lilia and Idia." 

"This is so lame!!" Idia whined as he went upstairs.

"If I hear a single sound out of you, you're never waking up." Leona glared as he followed behind.

  With each one complaining as they went to their rooms, including the teachers. All of them turned in for the night, exhausted from the day's events. Tomorrow would only be more draining because then they'd have to integrate into the world.