Sivangi:Erm..excuse me can you tell me how to go find ece department block...

That person:Neengalum 1st year Ece yaa....naanum adhey dept dhan epdi da yaaraiyachu kandu pudikradhu nu paathen...thank God... myself shakthi...

By saying he gave a handshake to her and eventually she found him as a good person so she joined with him...

Sivangi:Hi shakthi en Peru Sivangi....Apo namma innime friends ah.......
She was excited to get a new friend on her first day itself.....

Shakthi:Idhula enna doubtuuu vaa poi namma dept kandupudikalaam....

They hi-fied each other and started to walk.....both were astonished to see the environment of the college....at that time they saw a gang who is ragging the freshers...

Shakthi:Hey sivuu andha pakkam paakama odivom seekiram vaaa....

Sivangi:Ammah da vaa escape aagirvom.

But to their bad luck they were interrupted by them....

Senior 1:Hey rendu perum Inga vaanga.....

Both went near them...

Senior 1:enna da varum bodhey jodi yee vareenga....

Sivangi:Hello naanga rendu perum friends uuu thappa solladheenga...

Shakti:Sivuu amaidhiya pesu....

Senior 2:Oh enna over ah pesreenga..ipo enna panra nee en shoe ku polish podra...

He said by pointing shakthi...while moving near his shoe sivangi held his hands...

Sivangi:Naangalum ungala maari padika dhan vandhrukom ipdilaam pannanum nu avasiyam illa engaluku nee vaa shakthi polam...

The seniors got angry and held her hand tightly.....

CHAPP!!!!!.....

Sivangi:Enna dhairiyam irundha en melaiye Kai vaipa....edra Kai yaa....

The seniors felt everyone watching them and staffs are nearing them so left by starring at them...

Shakti:Enna sivuu...periya don ah irupa polaiye.....innime needhan ennoda thalaivii.....thalavi sivangiii

Sivangi:Adeii vaa da conference hall ku Vera ponum adhu enga iruku nu therla....

By getting help from staffs they reached the conference hall....and they saw a big board...

"Welcome home new young buddies"

Instantyher eyes fell on a tall person with black tshirt and stripped grey pant....his eyes is the only thing which sivangi can see...she forgot the whole surroundings.....she literally drown in that magnetic eyes......she woke up from the dream when she heard a snap from that same person...

Him:Hey.....can you please move I have to make arrangements here....

Sivangi:oops!!!sorry sorry...