He and she stood in the pavilion, where a stove and a pot of warm wine had been prepared in advance. He led her to a seat and placed the stove on the table in her arms. "Nothing."

He suddenly wanted to be alone with her.

No matter how he thought about it, this was the most suitable place.

She looked at him strangely, and though suspicious, she said nothing. Seeing that there was only wine on the table, she poured a cup for each of them, "What kind of wine is this?"

"Old Shao Xing."

As Jeon Jungkook was speaking she was going to have a drink, but the girl had probably forgotten that she was a bad drinker, and he didn't expect her because she might get drunk with a glass of wine. He wanted to stop her, but seeing her eager face, he thought that it would be just the two of them anyway. She could drink if she wanted to, at most she would get drunk and he would just carry her back.

So he allowed her to drink half a glass.

As the warm wine entered her stomach, she felt much warmer. She held the stove and tilted her head, saying, "It's the new year soon."

She used to spend the New Year with her parents in Qingzhou. This year, she came to the capital with the Duke of Dingguo's family. However, after marrying Jeon Jungkook, she should attend the palace's banquet.

Jeon Jungkook rested his chin on his hands, admiring her wobbly figuer. "What gift do you want for New Year's?"

She felt dizzy. Everything she saw was a double image. She barely muster up her spirit to think about it. All that was left in her mind was this thought: "Kite ..."

As soon as she finished speaking, she fell into Jeon Jungkook's arms.

He caught her in his arms and looked down at her red cheeks. He couldn't help touch it with fingers, and then he curled his thin lips into a brief smile. "You really don't have any requests."

He wanted to prepare a gift for her, but who knew that she only wanted a kite.

In the distance, the bright, misty white, snowflakes from the sky one after another came down, outlined the world of wrapped in silver. Nearer, he embraced her, wrapped her in his cloak, and smiled with his handsome face, lightening the coldness of his brow. He lowered his head at last, and pressed it to her lips.

She had asked him what he had said, but it wasn't a big deal.

Didn't she say that he had been bad to her before? Then he would be good to her in the future.

On New Year's Day, Emperor Jeon Gong Yo set up a family banquet in Lin De Palace. No officials were invited to the banquet, only heirs of the royal family were invited.

Xie Lisa was able to meet the Third Prince, the Fourth Prince and other princes she had never met before, as well as their princesses and other concubines. There were no outsiders at the feast. Emperor Yuan Huai seemed to be in a good mood, and he could not help but drink with the crown prince and the other princes. He sat beside Jeon Jungkook, with the Seventh Prince on his right. Senenth Prince was not married, but was very enthusiastic, calling Xie Lisa "Sixth Sister-in-Law" all the time.

Someone came to toast her, but Jeon Jungkook prevented from doing so.

Some of them were unstoppable, so he drank them for her.

Seeing this, the First Prince could not help but laugh. "I usually look at Sixth's cold, but I never expected him to be so protective."

Jeon Jungkook did not retort.

After the family feast, Emperor Jeon Gong Yo led the group to the Taiye Lake to look at the fireworks. The horizon suddenly lit up, and the fireworks began to blaze. Most of it was the fireworks Jeon Jungkook had prepared for her, so she saw it without much enthusiasm. But she was still in a good mood.

After that, the people who did not have mansion outside the palace accompany Emperor Jeon Gong Yo. To the people who had mansion outside the palace, If they wanted to go back, they could do so. Jeon Jungkook, of course, chose to go back. He didn't show any courtesy to the emperor and brought Xie Lisa back to his own house.

On the way back, she asked with puzzle, "Why don't you let me drink?"

Actually, she wanted to ask in the palace, but she couldn't find the right opportunity. She thought it would be all right if she had a drink or two, but Jeon Jungkook wouldn't even let her touch them.

Jeon Jungkook was drunk by the princes and smelled of alcohol. He closed his eyes and said, "You will get drunk."

"I've never been drunk!"

That's because she never remembers when she's drunk?

Jeon Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at her, a smile in his eyes. It was probably because he had just drunk a cup of wine. His eyes were not as cold as usual, only filled with lingering feelings. Seeing this, Xie Lisa's face turned red. She immediately gave up and sat back, unwilling to give up, she said, "All right."