Prologue

Zachary Smythsoon, a carefree and wealthy Australian, enjoys a life of luxury as the son of a prominent real estate mogul. However, his mother believes it's time for him to learn responsibility. She sends him to Puerto Princesa, Philippines, to convince the owners of a winery to sell, despite their repeated refusals.

Meanwhile, across the globe, Krizel Ann Hanoy fights to keep her family's winery afloat. The vineyard holds deep sentimental value for her, passed down through generations, despite their financial struggles. Living with her mother Kris, who is battling cancer, and her younger sister Kirsten, Krizel refuses to give up their winery, seeing its worth beyond money.

Upon arriving in Puerto Princesa, Zach realizes persuading Krizel to sell won't be easy. Determined to win her trust, he immerses himself in the life of a vintner, despite lacking experience. With the help of his assistant, Zach pretended to be the son of someone who used to work with Krizel's father just to get close to Krizel because of his mission.

As Zach spends more time at the winery, he begins to appreciate its beauty and the determination of its owners. Krizel, initially suspicious of Zach, gradually warms up to him as she sees his genuine efforts to understand their way of life.

However, tensions rise when Zach's true identity is revealed, leaving Krizel feeling betrayed. Hurt and angry, she refuses to negotiate further, despite financial pressures.

Realizing his mistake, Zach reevaluates his priorities and seeks to make amends. He sets out to regain Krizel's trust and help her save the winery, even if it means risking his family's wealth.

In a tale of love, redemption, and resilience, Zach and Krizel navigate their differences, discovering that sometimes, the most valuable treasures are found in unexpected places.

________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Paunawa: Ang akdang ito ay likhang-isip lamang. Ang mga pangalan, lugar, at mga pangyayari na isinalarawan dito ay mga produkto ng imahinasyon ng may-akda. Ang anumang pagkakahawig sa mga tunay na tao, buhay man o patay, tunay na pangyayari, o umiiral na mga lugar ay lubos na aksidente at di-sadya. Ang may-akda ay walang layuning magkaroon ng koneksyon o representasyon ng anumang tunay na mga indibidwal, pangyayari, o mga lugar sa akdang ito. Ang kuwento ay umiiral lamang sa larangan ng kathang-isip at dapat itong itamasa bilang ganoon.

Disclaimer: This literary work is a product of fiction. The names, places, and events depicted within are solely the imaginative creations of the author. Any similarity to real individuals, whether living or deceased, actual events, or existing locations is purely coincidental and unintentional. The author intends no connection or representation of any real-life individuals, events, or places in this work. The story exists within the realm of fiction and should be enjoyed as such.

Plagiarism is a crime punishable by law.

© All Rights Reserved 2024

-M a d a m w i t t y