Prologue

I've always been invisible even after i became friends with Pansy Parkinson and Dracy Malfoy the most popular girls in Slytherin

I became friends with them in second year
They were my only friend's the only ones I've had. But even though I was friends with the two most popular girls in Slytherin.

I was invisible to everyone except our friend group but even then there were things i felt left out on like when the would smoke weed or cigarettes or when the would drink i wanted to do those things but i was to scared to.

Everyone in my friend group has different nicknames for me. Drac and pans call me Clary or Princess Aurora since it is my middle name.

And then the boys just gave me basic pet name like kitten , kitty , princess . Baby . babygirl ect. I didn't mind the names but they all sounded innocent but everyone of my friends told me that that's what I was innocent which i guess i was since i never had sex or drank or smoke and because i study did my homework. Mattheo my friend says I'm almost as bad then Hermione he says that if I was a mud blood then I would be worse than hermione even though we are on the same level and would be at the same rank if I was a mud blood.

I care about my school since my my parents are very strict when it comes to school.

You see I'm a half blood and my parents want nothing more then perfection so that is what I give 100% perfection is what my parents want on the other hand Hermione vis just naturally that way from what I've heard. I on the other hand beast raised that way.

I just don't want to disappoint my parents so i do my best or at least i did until i let Mattheo Riddle get into my head and break my heart into thousand pieces.

A/n
This is just the intro
Chapter I will be up later tonight
353 words
That is all ;) :)