TRUE LOVE

Trey POV.
Baby I know I've did you wrong. But through it all you stayed true to me you loved me and care for me through thick and thin. Before I meet you I used to think the only thing I needed was money and cars, women and all the materialistic things but then you came along and you showed me how to love and care for some one. You took care of our 3. Kids and you put up with my constant cheering and disrespect. I remember when I used to call you out your name and you would annoy me so much tellin me about myself. And now I look back and think God for what you did because without you I wouldn't be were I am today. So YFN I love, appreciate, care and thank you for what you have done for me.

Yn POV

Trey you are my everything you been with me through thick and thin through the constant arguments and being on the street, dealing with my crazy ass family. I love you baby even though you done some fucked up shit and I did some fucked up shit we stayed strong and I hope and pray we can be together for a very long time

Minister. By the power vested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride.

Love is a crazy mysterious thing. There will be ups abd downs. Many pointless arguments. But if you stick it out you will end up like me and trey. Me and trey are truly ment to be together I love him and he loves me. He stuck with me when I was on the streets selling drugs, he was with me when I was going through so much that it lead to drugs and drinking. And you know what I stuck with him through thick and thin when he would cheat when he would disrespect me when he had no one to turn to I was there and that's how i know that what we have is TRUE LOVE.