"Yeah but I gotta learn all this." Jay said wildly gesturing.

"Dude whats going on? And don't tell me nothing because you never stress about school." Carlos said.

Jay sighed. "Did you know that you need good grades to get into top tourney schools?" Jay asked.

"Yeah that's kinda how college works." Carlos answered.

"Well nobody told me." Jay said.

"They told us our first week here." Carlos reminded.

"You thought I was listening?" Jay asked.

"Fair point." Carlos realized.

"Now I have to meet up my classes, I suck at tourney, I've been ignoring Lonnie even after what she went through because of me, I was a dick to everyone..." Jay rambled about.

"Jay calm down. First off, it wasn't your fault none of this is your fault. you are stressed and I get that." Carlos soothed.

"Yeah but still, I shut everyone one including Lonnie." Jay said calming down.

" I can help you with a study plan help you meet up. What do you think?" Carlos asked.

"That'd be great. Thanks" Jay said softly.

"Don't stress it. Wrong choice of word. Well since you are stressed out today we can start tomorrow. But for now, I think you should go see Lonnie." Carlos suggested.

"I don't think I can. I've been ignoring her all week. She's probably mad." Jay said.

"Well she would be even madder if you don't see her now." Carlos said.

"Besides she misses you." He added.

"How do you know?" Jay asked.

"Jane texted me. She also said said she really close to bibiding you into a pumpkin for ignoring Lonnie." Carlos said.

"Yikes well that means I gotta hurry. Thanks." Jay said as he left

"You also have to apologize to coach." Carlos yelled after him.

"Whatever!" Jay yelled back.
**************

The girls were having a girls day in Jordan's lamp. Uma, Lonnie, Bridgette and Mal laid on their bean bags while Evie, Jane, Riley, Audrey and Jordan sat on theirs.

They had just finished going to the spa and now they were all talking and relaxing in Jordan's lamp.

"So what college are you guys applying for?" Riley asked changing the topic they were on.

"I'm gonna go to art school in my kingdom since my brother would be taking over the kingdom cause his older." Riley said taking the lead.

"I'm going to royal prep in Enchancia cause I'm the future queen of Auroria. So I'm gonna be prepared." Audrey said with a tinge of pride.

"Well apparently I am future queen and I have no idea how to do that so I'll be attending royal prep with Audrey. Yay" Mal said not really looking forward to it.

"Yay, we would be the coolest queens ever." Audrey hyped and screamed. Mal couldn't help but smile faintly. (She didn't want Audrey to see)

"I don't know, I'm pretty torn between going to college or making Evie4heart an official business." Evie said.

"Why not do both. Must it come down to one?" Uma asked.

"Well-" Evie started.

"She's right. I can see it. The CEO of Evie4heart, a business woman and also a chemistry professor. She's like who I want to be when I grow up." Riley said impersonating a reporter.

"I don't know.." Evie said still doubtful.

"It would hard but not impossible. But its all up to you." Jordan said

"Thanks guys. Jane you next." Evie said.

"Me? I'm going to magic school. I am the next fairy godmother." Jane said.

"Nice."

"Bridgette?" Jane asked her boyfriends twin sister. The two of them had grown really close.

"I'm thinking about going back to the enchanted forest. School isn't really a wolfs thing. I've got a pack to lead." Bridgette said.

"That's so cool." Lonnie and Mal commented at the same time.

"Uma?" Mal called.

"Meh." Uma shrugged.

"Okay? Lonnie." Evie said.

"I was gonna go back to China to train and get into the imperial army but something changed." Lonnie said

"Don't you mean something Jayed?" Evie asked as Lonnie blushed.

"So I'm gonna audition to get into P.A." Lonnie said.

"Jordan?" Audrey asked.

"So I've been waiting for the right moment to tell you guys, Snow white is a fan of my show and she offered me an apprentice job once I'm done with high school." Jordan said excitedly.

"So you are gonna get paid for gossiping?" Jane asked.

"I know right? Its my dream come true." Jordan said still excited.

They all smiled at her excitement.

"We do have finals in three weeks though. Are you sure we should be relaxing like this though?" Riley asked.

"What's the use in worrying? Besides its not like you need good grades to get into art school." Uma said.

"Actually you need good grades to get into any college." Jane said.

"Hold up so you are telling me that if I was good at tourney, but had bad grades I wouldn't be able to get into a tourney college?" Uma asked.

"Yep." Jordan said.

"Well that's stupid." Mal commented.

Minutes later, Lonnie's phone rang.

"Excuse me." Lonnie said as she took the call.

"What's up?" Lonnie said as she answered the phone, she wouldn't say that she was mad at Jay, but she was definitely angry with him.

"Hey ba- Lonnie." Jay wanted to call her babe but decided against it since she was mad.

"Can you come to roar practice room real quick, I need to talk you. And I'm so so sorry about ignoring these few days but I hope to tell you that in person." Jay said.

Lonnie was silent for a few moments thinking about her answer.

"Fine." She said shortly and ended the call.

Hey I can't believe you guys still read this crappy story, thank you all for your patience. I don't deserve you guys💖💖❤❤❤💙💙💘💝💞💗💟