Chapter 2

Summary:

WARNING: KIDNAPPING

"Hanagaki, can you help me with this report? I'm having trouble with the financial calculations!"

"I'm coming!"

Takemichi walked over to his worker and was shown the messy piles of paper and computer. "Let me guess, you messed up halfway again because you tried to rush this project and didn't realize until the end that random decimals as the budget number were wrong." "...Yes."

"Ughhhh- just- here."

And just like magic, Takemichi managed to find the equation that was the one responsible and corrected it. "Amazing, Hanagaki-san!" "I swear, one of these days, Imma fire you, Makoto."

The black-haired porn addict chuckled nervously. "Sorry~!" "Just get back to work."

Today was the year 2018, and 7 years have passed ever since the bite mark covered by the foundation on his neck was made. Takemichi unconsciously touched it, not worrying about the foundation smudging as it was waterproof.

"Mikey..." 'I wonder how he's doing. Probably took over his dojo and...found another omega.'

"Breaking news! It's just in, Bonten has struck again with the massacre in Shibuya Parco, leaving 26 innocent civilians injured and 13 dead. Police are currently investigating..."

"Woah, scary!" "I know right!" "Thank god that place's faraway though!"

The television was showcasing a news channel, having been turned on by someone. "Chop chop, people! Don't get distracted, you can all watch the news later when it's lunch break!" Takemichi ordered, leaving the people to hurriedly return to their cubicles.

'Bonten...why does that name scare me?'

...

'...There's someone following me.'

Takemichi sensed someone behind him and clenched his bag. It was nighttime, and he was all alone. A perfect target for kidnapping or murder. 'Too bad I'm an omega who knows karate and judo.'

A hand landed on Takemichi's shoulder and a cold barrel from a gun pressed against the side of his head. "Don't move, or I'll shoot. Now come with me quei-"

The kidnapper's hand holding a gun was grabbed and Takemichi wasted no second flipping the person over his shoulder, slamming the body harshly onto the pavement. "-AGH!" Takemichi covered his hand with his sleeve before snatching the gun.

"I think it should be the other way around~. Move and I'll shoot."

Takemichi grinned and pulled out his phone, but it was shot out of his hand, falling to the ground with a hole. 'A sniper!'

He quickly ran and miraculously dodged some more bullets behind him. His house was right there! Takemichi pulled out his keys and opened his door, barely a knife to his heart. There was someone else in his house.

There was a phone in his room so he threw his coat at the unknown invader and ran to his bedroom. Locking the door, Takemichi turned the lights only to find the cord to his phone sniped. His windows were bullet-proof but he could open it right!?

Nope, it was as if someone glued it with superglue shut.

"Takemitchy~!"

'...No way.'

Even after years or decades, he'd always recognize that voice. His bite mark throbbed and a knife stabbed right through the wooden door. "Come out, come out~!! I miss you so much!"

There was no way to beat Mikey in a fight, hell no! Maybe with a gun but he didn't possess one currently. Takemichi opened his closet door with a fancy hairpin in his hand, making sure to keep silent. He covered the sides of the bed with his blankets so Mikey would definitely check there first. Once he did, he'll use that chance to escape.

"...You won't open the door for me? Why!? I thought you loved me! Open please, Takemitchy~! I promise I won't hurt you, honest!"

A burst of psychotic laughter boomed outside of his room before he heard what must've been his door being kicked down.

Takemichi tried to ease his heavy breaths, his hand over his mouth.

He was desperately praying that Mikey wouldn't find him, but he knew it was only in a matter of minutes that his seeker would open those plain brown doors hiding him.

And he did, without checking under the bed first.

"Found you, my love~!"

Takemichi lunged at Mikey to stab his eyeball at least but his wrist was grasped and he kneed in the stomach with no mercy. He saw black stars invade his vision as he hunched over while hugging his stomach.

He coughed out saliva and was knocked out with a single chop to his neck.

"Sleep well, my omega~."