First Kiss

*Author's Note: Story of my first kiss according to my mom, some parts of this story are created by me because my mom's memory is a little hazy and I had to fill-in a little more. But the age, and the how is all true, hope you enjoy.*

The scene was adorable; a beautiful, still surprisingly skinny, mother in her mid-30s walked hand in hand with her adorable young daughter.

They were walking around a fair, the daughter kept pointing out random things she found interesting according to her young mind; and the mother just smiled or laughed when something naïvely ridiculous was mentioned by her only daughter.

Then came that fateful moment, where her mother realized that her child is completely insane.

The little girl's eyes suddenly widened and her small, childish mouth opened in awe. Without looking at her mom, she addressed her saying a few very simple words, "Look mom! A cute boy!... I'm gonna go kiss him!".

Before her mother could properly react, the young girl gave up her mother's hand and walked over to an adorable young boy probably two or more years older than her, she held on to both sides of his face, and promptly kissed him on the lips.

To say the boy was just surprised was an understatement, he was utterly and unequivocally flabbergasted.

The young girl walked back satisfied to her mother, and her mother still had no idea how to react.

Oh, by the way, did I mention that that young girl was two years young? Oops... guess I forgot.