Chapter 1

*ring ring ring*  *ring ring ring*

You finally wake up and soon enough you check the time. "9 am?! Oh god i swear my boss is going to kill me if i wake up this late again."

You get up from your bed and start getting ready as fast as you can. After 5 or so minutes you are ready and leave your house. Before you leave, you grab you keys and run to your car. You started it up and started your day. You worked as a English teacher cuz your grades sucked but not in english so thats what you went with. Luckily it was just enough to pay your bills and get yourself some food. ~after some time~ you finally arrived at the school. Your fist class was starting at 9:20 am but your boss always sed to come an hour earlier. He would always check if everyone was there and as you weren't already like 2 days he needs to talk to you about why you where late.

You went to your bosses office and knocked on the door. "Come in."you slowly went inside and sat down on the chair."Oh y/n im guessing you are here to tell me why you are late. Again." "Im sorry sir i promise it won't happen again" you sed in a kind of nervous voice. You where quite scared of your boss cuz he was really strict, but you could handle it sometimes. "It better be a promise or you are getting fired. Now go" you stood up and went outside from the office. *what time is it?* you look at the clock and see that it is 9:15 am *damn it. I have to be fast and get ready for the class.* you got to your classroom and set everything up for yourself. *riiiiing* the bell rang and your first class started. The students where already there and so you started your class. ~6 hours later~ *riiiiing* * finally the last bell rang. I can go home now.* you packed your stuff and went outside of the school and to your car. As you where driving home you always passed a garage sale, so this time you thought what can you buy there. You placed your car and went to look. You looked around for a bit and saw a nintendo wii. You where always bored at home when you had free time and didn't know what to do so you thought that maybe buying the wii you will have something to do. It was only 20$ so you got it and went on with your day with the wii just sitting in your truck until you got home.

Authors note:
454 words! I didn't expect to write that much but oh well its normal i guess. i might be adding a new chapter everyday when i have time. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and see you tomorrow! Or well at day- it practically 3 am lmaoo i really should be asleep- anyways cya! ^^