Innocent Beauty

© 2014

"He's coming back!" Shouted Amelia, happily running towards me. I was sitting outside The Pack house leaning against a tree reading Romeo and Juliet. When a high pitched sound caught my ears making me drop my book.

"Who's Back?" I asked startled and confused.

"Ryder ofcourse. Dan and Seb are gone to collect him. They're almost here." She said. I froze not knowing why. Ok so I may have had a tiny crush on him back when I first shifted but I guess that was the side effect for first time shifters only. But this time, I kind of felt weird hearing his name. This may sound weird but it feels like I am being electricuted or something -NOT like I have before but that's the idea.

~~ 3 YEARS AGO ~~

Parcel in hand, I walked over to the Malone's residence. It was 3 story house with large rooms than average sitting at the edge of the Forest facing the town. They have a great view of the forest in their background I thought, along with lovely bright flowers here and there. I opened the garden gate and entered. It is easier for pack member's to enter through back gardens as all houses are by the forests and no suspicion will be raised if we keep on going in and out from their houses like it would have if we used the front doors almost daily. It'd seem kind of fishy. The Malone's back garden was kept nice and clean, thanks to Patricia's dedication. Patricia, the luna of our pack, The Black Rangers.

I unlocked the garden door with the key under the mat and entered inside - only to be welcomed with something hitting my face with some of it landing inside my mouth. Whipped cream. Yummy but in this case, so not! luckily the parcel wasn't damaged.

" Uhh! What the hell?!" I sreamed at whoever did this whilst cleaning my face with trouble as my eyes were covered.

" Shit!" Said a familiar voice.

"Ryder!" I turned around outrageously after cleaning it up. I placed the parcel on the work top and made a lunge towards him.

" Oh man!" He said before dashing all around the house away from me. I almost got him a couple of times but he escaped. Today, I am not going to let him off the hook! I thought furiously.

"Get your butt down here Ryder!" He ran upstairs into his room knowing I wouldn't dare enter his room without his permission. Hell, I wouldn't if it were anyone else because that's the kind of person I am. Always respectful. But guess what Ryder, that's going to change for now.

I barged upstairs, into his room only to see him cooly laying on his bed shirtless texting. A girl seeing him like this would probably faint from his striking looks and handsomeness but not me.

I shadowed him and he look up at me stunned. I snatched his phone away and threw it on the floor faintly hearing a cracking sound. Oops! The next thing I knew, I found myself caging him in his position.

" Well hello there kitten. But I ain't got time today." He said making me full on blush. No, I thought to myself. I am angry. At him.

" Why did you-" He caught me off guard by licking the corner of my lips. I stilled for a few moments not knowing what to do. He smirked, pleased with the reaction he got.

" You had a bit of cream left there" He grinned. His eyes began to sparkle with mischief and a smile tugging at his lips.

" Why?" I simply stated. He knew what I was talking about.

" Seriously I didn't know it was you. Amelia went out so I thought you were her. She had it coming from me today due to the fact that she pulled a prank on me, so yeah." he said casually. His hand started to go in my pony tails stroking my hair. " I'm glad that it was mistake." He said huskily in my ear. How the hell did he get that close to me. I could almost feel his heartbeat against mine. " And I now you don't regret it too, since your still on top of me." He said with a slight chuckle.

I cheeks turned tomato red and pushed myself away from him. " Flirt" I muttered, standing up now folding my arms nervously. " Innocent beauty" I heard him say. "What?" "Nothing." He shrugs. This is my cue to leave. I was heading towards his bedroom door to leave when I remembered something.

" The Beta recieved a parcel whilst your dad, Alpha Malone was away. I brought it and its downstairs in the kitchen. Oh, and about mistaking me for Amelia, why didn't you use your werewolf senses idiot?" I smirked. I knew I was making him look dumb, but I was just loving the moment. hahaha. Note- need to work on my evil laugh. ok, so not good. just imagine Rico's laugh. Yes, I do watch Hannah Montana ok, not a big deal! Everyone knows, Disney is cooler than MTV? give me some space guys, I'm only 14 ok.

I returned home and found that all lights were switched off. Creeper alert. I heightened my werewolf sense. I smelt something rusty like blood. My heart started to thump wildely. Oh my god, there's a murderer in my house! Yikes, get a grip, Lola, there's a murder in your house? Correct. Ok, you are a werewolf? Also correct. So why in the hell are you worried?! Ok, all I have to do is 'Wolf Up' and that's all. I tried to reassure myself. Where is my family?

As I headed towards the kitchen, I saw the light flicker on and off and a shadow of something. More precisely, someone.