𝔙.𝑖𝑘𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑎 %%% 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄

Start from the beginning

⤹ ❝ ✎ FAMILY  && RELATIONSHIPS

⤹ ❝ ✎ FAMILY && RELATIONSHIPS

FAMILY─────────
unnamed father ☠︎
unnamed mother ☠︎

FRIENDS─────────
alina starkov
malyen oretsev
zoya nazyalensky
genya safin
tamar kir - bataar
tolya yul - bataar
nikolai lanstov

LOVE INTEREST─────────
nikolai lantsov
↳ viktoria first met nikolai as sturmhound in novyi zem, and at first their relation to one another was just one crew-mate to another. but over time, the two started to become close as friends. both of them held nothing but the highest respect for the other, each admiring the other's qualities and acknowledging their weaknesses. their playful banters soon started to become feelings for one another, only confessing to one another a few weeks prior to the Darkling hiring the crew for transportation.

it wasn't until after he presented himself as nikolai to the soldiers that viktoria realized she has been with a prince of ravka the whole time, immediately surprising her. even if nikolai did mention that fact to her, viktoria has always seemed to see it as some kind of joke. though her romance with nikolai had its ups and downs, the pair seem to pull through every situation. viktoria has backed up nikolai in every decision or every disagreement he would have with his brother, vasily, during the events of siege and storm.

- OR -

zoya nazyalensky
↳ viktoria has known zoya since she's arrive in the Little Palace, the two not leaving each other's side since. eventually, viktoria left the Little Palace, though it pained her to leave zoya behind. reuniting with zoya was one of the happiest moments in viktoria's life, and from there she realized her feelings towards zoya has started to grow.

viktoria has always had zoya's back through thick and thin, the two knowing each other's secrets, even the little ones. viktoria cares about zoya, and is proud at how far the squaller has come. the girl wants nothing but the best for her, both knowing each others' worths.

- OR your oc -