Chapter 24: My Wish

Disclaimer: I own Elizabeth, all the rest of the characters unless otherwise noted do not belong to me. 

~My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to

Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small

You never need to carry more than you can hold

And while you're out there getting where you're getting to

I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too~

(RascalFlatts)

When the white tents blossom in Bryant Park it can only mean one thing. Fashion Week. The time of year when any Park Ave Princess would trade her last Prada pochette for front row seats to the best shows. And we hear the seating chart for Eleanor Waldorf's show is being made by very own B.

Elizabeth walked into the coffee shop and walked up to the counter.

"Here you are boss" Matt said handing her a coffee.

"Thank you" she said "What do I owe you?"

"Lizzie. You own the place remember?" he said.

"Right. I keep forgetting. I've never owned something before."

"Have you told your dad yet?"

"I don't know how to bring it up in conversation. How do you say Dad, I own a coffee shop in The Village? He'll be like how? Then I have to inform him that my ex-boyfriend who I broke up with for stealing money in a poker game from Nate last year bought it for me. Not to mention I share it with him"

"Maybe leave out the last part?" Matt replied and handed her a file "Carter wanted you to look at these. They're menu ideas and also some ideas for the ice rink. He also has manager ideas?"

"Right, owning a business or two means making these decisions." she said grabbing it and putting it in her bag "I need to get to school."

She left and got to school as her siblings showed up.

"Okay I know that you love that coffee shop, but dad has a coffee shop now at the gallery plus we have coffee at home. Is this cup really worth what 3.50?" Dan asked.

"It is, plus the company I get when I go there. Matt and Drew aren't at home or Dad's gallery." she replied "And now I have to get to class."

She got into the school yard and Blair walked over to her.

"Elizabeth" Blair said walking over to her "Since Nate is visiting his grandparents. You should come."

Blair handed her a ticket and looked at it.

"This is to your mothers show?"

"Yeah" she said "And you're invited, 2nd row."

Elizabeth looked at it and nodded.

"Sure, I'll come. I've never been to one before. But this year is a bunch of firsts for me"

"Awesome, but I didn't need your life story." Blair said then walked away. Chuck walked over to her.

"She's using you as a Serena replacement, you know that right?" he said.

"Okay" she said, and he shook his head.