Prologue

A boy with charcoal black hair stands next to a taller maiden with snow white hair looking down on the new arrivals.

"Brother...do you think they can be our friends?"

"...It doesn't matter much." she giggles at his flat reply before looking at them again with a smile, highly contrasting her little brother's apathetic look.

"I wish to make friends with them." he looked at her for a few seconds before replying.

"Then I shall make them your friends." she smacked him on his head making him wince and clutch the sore spot.

"That hurts Yue..." Yue then affectionately rubs his head as an apology and the boy leaned into her touch more.

"If they don't wish to make friends with us then who are we to force that on them Indra?" Indra looks at her and nods while his hand goes to fidget with the hilt of his weapon - a habit he developed just recently - in anticipation for the new people. Though he showed no outward interest it was clear in his eyes that he was just as interested as his older sister. 

"Hopefully they'll be able to help..." Indra just looked at her before looking down again while thinking to himself.

'And what if they can't?' He wouldn't dare say that to his precious sister in fear of her high moods being dampened by his pessimistic thought process. He reached out to hold her hand while a feeling of dread came upon him, almost as if something bad would come with the newest arrival of guests.