I wonder where this goes(Finnale)

Bruno was in his room sleeping.....

He suddenly woke up in sweat from getting a nightmare......

......................................................................

Time skip: 2:20 AM (At night)

Bruno got up from his bed after staring at the seeling for after about an hour or two

He grabs a satchel and went down the staircases at his room....he made sure that Dolores wouldn't be able to hear him.......

He finally got down from all of those staircases he had to catch alittle bit of breathe.....

He got out of his room and sloy made his way down to the kitchen.....

He slowly opened one of the drawers and grabbed a formilliar blade....

.....................................................................

After getting all his stuff he finally got out of the Casita.....the cold air ew with his hair.....

Its time.....

He started to mame his way to the woods and the lake he used to go to a lot

Time passed fast..

The sun soon rised...

Bruno still kept walking through the thick trees....

The leaves were turning orange fall was finally coming around.....the crunch of the leaves and the sound of the air were the only things to be heard......

......................................................................

The sun soon slowly seted at the east Bruno sat by a tree  amd clised his eyes hopefully to get some sleep without getting desturbed...

.....................................................................

It was soon dawn Bruno got back on his feet and started to walk....

When it reacged the afternoon he found a path.....a path he has never knew before beacuse of his mamà preventing him and his sibling to mostly not go out of the encanto and says that it is dangerous.

He soon made up his mind and chose the right path it lead to a village an old village although still had people with it....

A waterfall was also near so he went there....

He found cherry blossom tress there and a very nice waterfall and bushes surrounded the area...he sat by a cherry blossom tree and relaxed for a bit and let his mind set free....

" i wonder where this goes..... "

The end.