« A bloody evening »

It was very hot that day. I was in shorts and a top in my room resting on my bed with my phone in my hands seeing "tik tok". This app has the power to waste your time faster than cooking. The sun was shining very brightly and it lit up my whole room, luckily my windows were wide open otherwise I think I would have died in this heat wave.

After a few minutes I felt my stomach crying out, so what could be more normal than going to prepare a nice little dish.

In general, girls with this kind of story often prefer to order a good meal, whereas I never had. I remind you that with the money from a menu, plus delivery, I could go and buy other items that I had in mind to buy. Yes I am quite stingy with myself on certain points and I assume it completely. Why buy a meal when I can do some good things that cost me seven times less.

I go to the kitchen and take out everything I have from the fridge and start to make myself a salad accompanied by a good tacos. Of course, cooking means music, so I put on my best musical playlist and here I am, singing and dancing while preparing my famous lunch. Fortunately, our walls are well immunized against noise otherwise I would have had the police at my door more than once.

Suddenly, despite the noise, I listened to someone knocking on my door, I put my tacos in the toaster and left to open the door. And what was my astonishment when I saw that it was Elia who did not know how to knock on doors normally.

-Hello Bella ! How are you. She told me, closing the door behind her and raising her shoes.

-Good, thank you my darling, but you should really learn to knock on the door and not knock on a door. One day you will break it for me.

- Yes, yes, sorry mom. She walked into the main room and lay down on my bed.

- Do you want to eat something? I asked him.

-No thank you, I already ate with Cédric, but don't worry, you can eat.

-As if I was going to deprive myself. I tell him putting my lunch on the dining table. So tell me, where did you go to eat?

-You'll never guess !

-At "Koki Caty"?

- But how do you know that?

It wasn't hard to guess if I was the one who gave her boyfriend the idea for the cafe.

- I don't know... Just an intuition.

- Good but that's not the most important thing in all of this!

-Oh yes ? What is it then ?

- He asked me to live with him! You realize !

-Wow for a news, it's a news! I'm really happy for you and him of course! I tell him giving him a huge hug.

- Thank you, but you're starting to suffocate me there. Hahaha.

-So how did he ask you. I want to know everything !

-A waiter came to bring me the keys in a tray, and when I looked at Cédric he asked me if I wanted to come and live with him.

-It's so cute !

-You too find yourself a guy if you want to live what I live!

- Nope, I don't have to find him. As far as I know I'm not looking for anyone, so it's up to him to find me!

-At this rate you will end up old with two kittens.

-Maybe but it's better than finding yourself living with a big jerk who is simply looking to sleep left and right, no.

- Not false, but I do not wish it on you. But if you're free tonight and you don't have your practice, why not go celebrate the news with the girls!

I think it was quite predictable, I think it's impossible not to celebrate a news especially if it is superb.