Andrea

Whenever I have a bad day, or I start to overthink or like this situation have meltdown, I can always count on Leo to make me feel better or help me in the situation. Every day he makes me fall for him every day all over again.

The next day, Leo and I had our fourth date which wasn't like our usual date, it took a turn just depends how you look at it I guess. Regardless how it started or how we got there I loved it because I was with Leo.

Leo

Our date didn't go exactly go as I would have ever expected it to. Now don't get me wrong that is not a bad thing. Let me start from the beginning this dates story takes place the previous night when I found out it was sweetest day. Side note: It's holiday like Valentine's Day. Anyways that Friday night I had asked Andrea if she'd like to do a date, I know it was last minute, but I thought it'd be neat to do something.

The next day comes along I am trying to figure out what to do it was last minute and I had no idea. I was at work trying to think and think and I couldn't figure anything out. By 5PM I still didn't have anything out and 7PM I still had nothing. Around the same time, I jumped onto Andrea's LIVE I figured I'd think of something while I watch my girlfriend's TIKTOK LIVE seeing her beautiful face before our date. As she was on the stream, I'm still trying to think that-life was very funny considering I had to do my best to put a stop to two creeps. To this day and I forever will be disappointed they didn't respond to me after I texted those creeps. But that is besides the point. Then a friend of Andrea's came onto the LIVE and this was postponed the date I remember her saying; how sorry she was that she was going to get off so we can have our date, her friend was also saying go on her date, and I was saying no please stay on and that I will still be here.

Because I will always make time for Andrea no matter what time it is, what day it is, if we have a date I don't care when it is as long as I get to see her beautiful face at the end of the day.

The LIVE went on for a while and it was getting late, and I still had no idea what we could do. When she eventually ended the LIVE, she took a couple minutes to get ready and everything to wine down. And, then we got to the date, and this is where we just started talking first.

Andrea

First Leo told me about his day, I told him about my day.

After all of that we just kept talking and talking and then things took a turn.

Leo

For the best in my opinion. The talking got more intense, or the flirting did, to where we were teasing one another. I can barely get a word out from everything she was telling me from everything that could happen from things that she could wear. And I fired back with the things that I could do. At the same time, I could barely get a word out, and this is because I've never had a woman talk to me like this. This wasn't just lust, and it wasn't anything that I've had in the past, Andrea was showing me love with lust that was happening between us. The one thing I will always remember as to being speechless as I felt so happy to be with someone that I felt the actual love between us.

Andrea

It was a different talking that night I'll admit that, but I was having fun with it. I didn't know what I was doing but I did it, who knew I was somewhat good at it. I guess that happens when you meet the right person and your person, something just takes over in a good way.

Leo

My opinion in my point of view of it is that is the one thing I will always cherish is our love. I also recall thinking I really wish I was the flash so I can go and kiss her at that moment, every moment to be fair but that moment in practical. The night continued and eventually had to go to bed for work the next morning.

Andrea

I still can't believe I said everything I did last night but I did and made Leo speechless I've never done that before, I guess that's what happens when you find out new things about yourself when you're dating someone you deeply have fallin for.

Leo

I will say this the next morning I woke up thinking that everything Andrea and I talked about was a dream and luckily, I soon realized that it wasn't, and it actually happened. And I will always say the reason I am so happy that Andrea and I started talking intimately with each other is because I want us to be comfortable around each other, not only comfortable in the relationship in general, but sexually as well, so that day that Andrea and myself do decide to be intimate with each other and the heat of the moment takes over. It won't be awkward and both of us could have fun and just show each other how much we love each other.

Andrea

This is just beginning of our story of being very close and not being PG rated, can't see what our story will unfold about ourselves. All I know I can't imagine going on it with anybody else.