Butt-plug

As usual, the group went to the practice room as scheduled. Everyone seriously put all their thoughts on each dance step. After an hour of intense practice, the choreographer said to take a break. Everyone greeted him and then everyone scattered to chat.

Although training is very tiring, there are some people who have so much energy that they don't even want to take a break. Such as roommate and former roommate of Jaehyun. Jaehyun happily leaned against the mirror looking at Jungwoo and Haechan jokingly running around this not-so-small and not-so-big room.

Suddenly the two of them turned towards him again, Jungwoo being pressed by Haechan on top of Jaehyun who was leaning against the wall. Jaehyun didn't dodge either, lovingly stood still with his arms wrapped around Jungwoo's waist to keep him from playing too much and falling.

But the two of them continued to play like this and Jungwoo's ass was squeezing harder and harder on Jaehyun's crotch making him stiffen a bit. His soft butt rubs back and forth on his sleeping thing. Jaehyun was about to remind him when he felt something hard pass over his thigh, what's wrong with his butt.

Jaehyun didn't have time to touch it to know what it was when suddenly Jungwoo jumped out and pulled Haechan to the middle of the room, pinning him on the floor and tickling him. Jungwoo's butt lifted to the sky just right at Jaehyun's eye level. Through his thin track pants stood out a small circle in the center of his butt. Jaehyun froze when he saw what it was, isn't that a butt-plug, is he wearing that to practice

Jaehyun hurriedly ran to Jungwoo to cover his upturned butt so that no one could see, then tried to pull him over and ask clearly. But Jaehyun's calculation is not equal to heaven's calculation, before he could do anything, he heard the choreography teacher's call to gather, so he had to go back to practice and wait to ask him later.

During practice Jaehyun kept looking at Jungwoo's ass and then looking at his face to see if there was anything out of the ordinary. Just seeing that Jungwoo's face is still normal, his eyes are focused on the choreography, his cheeks are only slightly red.

Just finished the second episode, it was also lunch time, everyone asked if they wanted to order something to eat. Jungwoo said, "I can eat anything, I go to to the rest room first" and rushed to the bathroom. Jaehyun saw him run away and ran after him, leaving a sentence "I'm like Jungwoo".

Jungwoo had just entered the bathroom when Jaehyun grabbed him in the last room and locked the door.

"What's wrong Jaehyun?" Jungwoo still innocently asked Jaehyun.

Jaehyun pushed Jungwoo up against the wall and wrapped his arms around his back and squeezed one of his butts

"Are you still pretending Jungwoo, so what is this?" As soon as Jaehyun finished his sentence, he pressed on the round thing between his butt which made Jungwoo moan softly.

"Umh~"

Jungwoo blushed and buried his head in the crook of Jaehyun's neck with both hands on Jaehyun's shoulders pretending to be dead but his butt pushed up and rubbed against Jaehyun's hand.

"Is your butt is itchy, how dare you bring this in your butt to practice" Jaehyun pressed the toy even harder against his butt.

Jungwoo groaned in a low voice enjoying the feeling of tightness in his butt before looking up at Jaehyun with puppy dog ​​eyes.

"The empty inside is so itchy, I can't stand it so I brought it inside... ah... a bit strong..."

"Tell me if you want, I will satisfy you, can't I"

"No, because I see you're a bit busy these days, I don't dare to bother you, but the inside is really empty, I can't stand it... ah..." Hearing Jungwoo say a sentence Jaehyun pressed on the plug again