if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???

Start from the beginning

"yes even all your members even tatara and anna want to talk to you." say (n/n).

( m/n) exhaled " ok i will talk to both of them after i stop these two of them." thought (m/n) while looking up where the two swords were.

"Wait you want to go to those two now!?" say swap.

"Shiro asked me to stop the two of them immediately and what about you guys?? Didn't I say that you will watch the colorless king." thought (m/n).

"Actually the two of us split swap to Frisk's place while I watched the colorless king who was now watching the two kings fight." say (n/n).

( m/n) hastened his run " ok then be careful ( n/n ) later you will be possessed by him." thought (m/n).

"Don't worry (m/n) I won't be easily possessed because my soul is in you." say (n/n).

"Well then be careful you two." thought (m/n).

a few minutes later (m/n) finally arrived near the two kings then she looked up where the two swords were still, (m/n) frowned when she saw the condition of mikoto's damocles sword.

"His sword is this bad... will I be able to save him and stop him from being killed at the hands of Munakata Reisi." thought (m/n) worried.

' Veldera replied : you can stop the death of him lord ( m/n), I will give you the ability to recover the sword of damocles king.'

" Can you!?" thought (m/n) surprised.

' Veldera replied: of course I can sir!! I am your guide here and if you need anything you can ask me including this ability.'

"Wow!! You're great Veldera, it's not in vain that you are my guide here." thought ( m/n) happy.

' Veldera replied: thank you for your compliment sir you make me embarrassed.'

(m/n) sweatdroop heard that and then after he got to where the two kings were he saw shiro and frisk!?

(m/n) widened his eyes in surprise "Frisk!!" shouted (m/n).

(m/n)'s scream caught the attention of the four of them and Frisk who saw his brother had woken up immediately ran towards him fast and hugged him tightly while crying.

"You're awake!! I thought you would leave me alone here!! Brother careless!! ... I... I hate you!!" said frisk while hitting the head (m/n).

(m/n) was silent for a moment then hugged Frisk's back gently "I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to make you sad or make you hate me." mumbled (m/n).

frisk tightened his arms still crying making ( m/n) feel guilty then his eyes turned to the three kings who were watching his, ( m/n) just waved his hand while smiling gently making shiro shake his head, mikoto who looked the other way, and munakata who saw he looked surprised.

then ( m/n) approached the three of them "It seems you have spoken to both of them shiro-san." say (m/n).

Shiro nodded "yes I told them but it seems... they don't really listen to me." said shiro while looking at mikoto and munakata.

(m/n) looked at the two kings who were staring intently at each other making the three of them sweatdroop then (m/n) started talking "I hope you both believe this mikoto-san and munakata-san, your lives are in danger right now. " said (m/n) worried.

"What made you say that Hikaru-kun??" asked munakata.

"The lives of both of you are now in danger as the colorless king is waiting for this as he planned." answer (m/n).