"Hey!" Cinar shouted angrily, "Who the fuck do you think you are? We aren't done."

"Oh I think you are," Ozan ground out, his eyes raging, his fists curled in a ball.

Cinar's eyes dropped to Ozan's fist then skimming over the bulging muscles of his arms. His shoulders dropped in defeat. "Whatever. I got what I wanted anyway," he added cryptically.

-----

Ozan half carried her back to the house. He opened the door to the apartment and guided her in.

"What were you thinking Esra? The guy was trying to get you drunk

"What were you thinking Esra? The guy was trying to get you drunk."

She looked at him with hurt eyes, "I can look after myself. I'm not some country bumpkin."

He exhaled exasperated, "I never said you were. I just don't trust these men in the city."

"Well I don't need to be rescued. Not by you, not by...." 

She stopped mid-sentence, "....sick. I'm going to be sick," she said, covering her mouth with her hand and half running, half stumbling to the bathroom.

He ran with her, opening the toilet seat just in time for her to hurl right into it. She sank to her knees and he followed her down, gently pulling back the hair from her face as she retched some more. He held her hair together in the fist of one hand, his mind pausing very briefly to marvel at the silky softness of it, and he rubbed her back with his free hand. She groaned and he whispered comfortingly in commiseration.

"I..I think I'm ok now," she said in a small voice.

"Good, I'm glad. Let's wash your face and you can go to bed."

She nodded, as she let him lead her to the sink. She rinsed out her mouth and washed her face, and grabbed the towel he handed to her, burying her face in it. Ugh, she was mortified. Only her close friends had seen her this drunk.

"I'm embarrassed," she said, her face still hidden in the towel, so that her voice  came out muffled.

He huffed out a short laugh, and hugged her to him briefly. "Don't be."

When she refused to lift her face out of the towel, he tugged gently on it, "Hey..."

She allowed him to pull the towel out of her hands, and looked up at him, her eyes shining with unshed tears, her lips turned downwards. "Only my friends have seen me throw up."

"Then nothing has changed," he said decisively.

A tiny smile broke out on her lips at his implied message.

"Hadi," he grabbed her hand and led her to her bed - smiling as she flopped onto it like a rag-doll.