I smirk back "glad you asked".

"The Russians, the Germans, the Americans, the Italians and many other mafias will we be there, which means the Russians and Germans will see us and no doubt they know we will be there since it is a mafia ball and they know us and the vipers have joined together" gio says.

I tense at the thought of the Italian mafia.

My dads mafia.

I shake my head "which means they other will behave or they will attack which means we need a plan to attack just in case".

"We will arrive together but separate besides me, Elijah, Julianna and Maeve" gio says.

"We will be sticking together unless at some point we need to departed for whatever reason, we will have ear pieces on all night and on at all times, the mafia ball doesn't allow weapons but they don't check which is stupid of them, so all girls will have a type of weapon under their dress strapped on, guys will have their weapons under the blazer hidden" I say.

"We want all eyes on Russians and Germans at all times, there will award ceremony, a dance which reminds me you guys will all need to bring a date, some from in this room or if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend bring them" Giovanni says.

Me and Giovanni are each other dates.

And I know Elijah and Maeve already agreed on being each others.

"If you see them going to any other room then the bathroom or main room follow them but don't get caught, if you seem them reaching for something when they are talking to any of us or across the room tell us through the ear piece, hopefully they don't be stupid and attack in-front of other mafias, we don't attack for any reason other than if they attack first" I say.

"So we aren't really attacking them unless they do first?" Hiram asks.

"Correct" gio confirms.

"And what if they don't?" Landon asks.

"Then we go on with the night" I say.

"And who is running the mafia ball this year?" Rafael asks.

Is he serious.

I look over at gio with an eyebrow raise.

"Uh whenever the mafia ball is in a country means it's there running it, the ball is in Russia so there for the Russians are running it" I say.

"Anything else?" Gio asks.

"Who is watching reina that night?" Violet asks.

"Thanks for bringing it up, is there two people who are willing to stay at the hotel that night and watch her?" I ask.

"I will" violet says.

"Thanks Vi" I smile.

"Me too" Rafael asks.

"Thanks Raf" gio says with a nod.

"If that's it , meeting is over and you may leave and do whatever , but remember the Russians  see you out your done for and not bye them but by me, keep hidden as you go out" I say standing up.

Once everyone leaves besides my gang and gio and Elijah we all sit down.

"Alright boys, ready to watch little devil?" I smile.

"Oh god, if she is anything like you I'm scared" Leo says making me chuckle.

"Alright little devil your going with your uncles while I'm out okay? I'll get you a surprise if you behave but if they be mean I give you permission to beat them up" I say with a smile causing her to giggle.

"I p-promise to behave mama" she says and runs over to Reggie and they leave.

"SHOPPING" the girls yell and laugh causing me to groan.

"Alright let's get this over with" I sigh and we head out.

_________________________
Sorry for any misspelling and bad grammar
Can't wait for the ball 😅.

So much can happen in one night.

Anyways I'm going to show you want the leaders of the Russian and German mafia look like..... again you can picture them how you like 💗.

The Russian leader

Yea sooooo.... This is VLADIMIR VOLKOV

The German leader

Soooo this is.... OTTO SCHMIDT