𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

Comenzar desde el principio

"Ah, that should make things a little roomier! Now where were we?" Galand turned to the group, his halberd now resting on his shoulder, "Meliodas, I've been waiting to fight you for quite some time, one-on-one,"

He then turned his head towards Lily, the fairy goddess flinching slightly at his gaze. "I have heard about your power quite a bit from the Demon King and Gloxinia. I never got the chance to battle you during the war 3,000 years ago. I hope you can give me a challenge." Galand taunted with a metallic grin.

Meliodas leaped into the air and, within the blink of an eye, slashed Galand's throat, purple demon blood spilling from his armored throat. However, this didn't seem to deter Galand as he was quick and stabbed Meliodas in the gut with the end of his halberd.

Just as that happened two more Meliodas' appeared out of nowhere behind Galand but he quickly used his weapon and slashed both of them without looking back, the force caused dust to rise. 

Merlin swiftly held her fingers up as the dust swirled around at her command, concealing the area while she muttered a spell. Once the dust dispersed, Arthur, Elizabeth, and Hawk found themselves within a light purple cube. A secret technique within the demon clan, 𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉 𝒞𝓊𝒷𝑒.

After the dust cleared up, three more Meliodas' appeared around Galand, "An afterimage? No this feels like a set-up for the real thing, the next one behind," As if on queue Galand could sense a Meliodas behind me, "Only it's a ruse, the real one if... from above!" Galand predicted as he grabbed the Meliodas from above, holding him by the throat.

"Amusing spell, however, I'm not really fond of cheap tricks," Galand grinned as he felt another Meliodas attack his legs only to be crushed by his weapon, meeting the same fate as the other clones.

"That monster is unbelievable!"

"King Arthur! Are you alright?!"

"Don't worry about me, I'm fine!" Arthur called out from inside the cube, placing his gloved hands against the wall, it was then that all the knights noticed Arthur, Elizabeth, and Hawk within the perfect cube, his ginger brows furrowing with his frightened expression as he watched the fight.

Meliodas struggled against Galand's grip, swatting and kicking his arm to try and move it away with desperation, "Are you really the same Meliodas from 3,000 years ago?" Galand second-guessed as he squeezed Meliodas' throat, making him cough blood.

"He's in trouble, at this rate!"

"Get your hands off him, right now!" A voice clamored with rushed footsteps, the knights watched as Diane started charging at him.

"Magic cancel," Merlin chanted, making Diane start to grow her true size, ripping her clothes in the process, "Apport," Merlin chanted once more causing Diane's clothes and Gideon to teleport to her.

Daine swings her hammer at Galand but he maneuvers his body and kicks it back making it hit her head she falls to the floor, and crimson liquid spills from her forehead as she lets out a pained cry, falling on her back.

'Seems we're more outmatched than I expected,' Merlin thought in a panic, "Let's take a moment to strategize," Merlin snapped her fingers and suddenly Galand disappeared from her range of view.

"Lady Merlin that was amazing," Elizabeth's eyes sparkled in admiration as she looked at the mage. Meliodas got up and walked over to Diane, placing a hand on her thigh.

"You okay, Diane?" Meliodas asked the Giant, looking at her forehead which was matted with blood. All he received in response was a gasp of pain from her.

"Looks like Galand vanished,"

"That was big sister's teleportation,"

"Merlin didn't have anything to do with this," Lily interjected causing everyone to look at her, "Galand jumped miles away, going out of Merlin's power range, though I wouldn't relax, knowing him he would be back,"