Untitled Part 91

Wow, Can't believe it's been two years since I've written anything at all for my story. So glad people still like it and like it. Haven't forgotten about it been wanting to write and update for a long time. Crazy life got in the way.

Thanks as always for reading and liking-(Short one today)

_______________________________________________

Alex can't sleep. That is not a statement it's a fact she tries her best to sleep she tries her best to relax. She trying her best to be a good mother to her and Piper's beautiful twins. She trying to be a good wife to her best friend and soulmate.

But if she can't sleep. How can she do anything?

If she can function how can she move along in this world like a normal human being?

Physically she was unharmed her captor barely touched her. Her captor barely spoke to her. Her captor barely even glanced in her direction. I mean she was locked inside a bare cold room so how could her captor really do any of those things?

As a former drug dealer. Drug boss, actually she barely batted an eye when it came to being threatened or harmed. She laughed in the face of the probability of that evening happening. She was a badass back then. She overcame her terrible mother and childhood bullies to become one hell of a boss in the game.

But now......

Her mind was betraying her.

Her body was stiff and ridged at almost every sound she heard.

Sure Piper has installed a new security system that was overly top-notched. She even got her wife a big guard dog who looked like he could tear anyone apart. The amazing father of their babies had even more into the house close to them to make sure Alex was safe. He would be a few feet away if she needed him.

All of this should've helped and in a way it did. The security of her family and her friends warmed her like a blanket. She knew in her mind that she was safe in that sense. However, her mind has disconnected the dreams that's what her family couldn't protect her from. Nightmares are more like it and cold sweats. The tingling feeling that she wasn't alone in her mind raced almost every second of the night she tried to gain any type of rest.

The tapping of a pen brought Alex back into her thoughts.

I want to help you but you have to tell me how I can do that.-"The doctor added warmly.

I don't even know what this is-"Alex admitted shifting uncomfortably in her chair.

"Well, it's been almost four meetings between us and. I don't want to feel like I'm taking you money for nothing"-The doctor added looking into Alex's eyes.

"You know wounds aren't always physical "-The doctor suggested-"Sometimes they're not visible"-He said

"Is that right"-Alex asked

"It is there's more than one way to harm a person"-The doctor added.

Alex shifted herself back more into a semi-relaxed position her doctor did that same. She took deep breaths and looking into the doctor's comforting eyes. She may now be ready. To get rid of those fucking nightmares.

___________

TBC....-(I promise)