April 13 2015

A/N: KirbyBulblorb62 asks "Charlie is it true that you like Brittany?"

Everyone else turns to Charlie, waiting for him to respond.
"Well Charlie, do you like Brittany?" Louie smirks. He rolls around, since he was tied up again. Olimar couldn't help but laugh.
"Love questions are common. It's not like it's that bad."

Charlie sighs, "Okay, I used to." He looked quite annoyed. He used to flirt with her...a lot. But now, it was just for the joke of it.
It also pisses Alph off, but sometimes he doesn't usually express it. What didn't happen often was Alph would change the subject, or step on Charlie's foot on "accident".
The weird part was that Brittany never notices.

"Alph what are you doing?" Charlie looks down at his foot. Alph faces a different direction and twists his foot on Charlie's, while smiling a wide smile.
" I always thought you two would makes a great couple." Olimar smiles. Alph steps on Charlie's foot with more force.
Brittany appears from her room, "What are you guys talking about?"

"When I used to like y-OW!" Charlie moves his foot away from Alph when he stomped on it.
Brittany shrugs and walks away.
"Oh and Louie where's my fork?" She faces him.
Louie faced the ground, "mmph -mph-mmph."
"What?"
"In the toaster." Louie looks up and laughs. As if on cue, there was a huge explosion in the kitchen.

"Louie your just...your an imbecile." Olimar runs in the kitchen followed by Brittany, who screamed if her fruit was okay.
"Well that was unnecessary." Charlie crosses his arms.

(A/N: Hope you liked it. Thanks again, KirbyBulblorb62 for the ask. Others can ask questions as well.)