"Commission complete! What's next?" Klee asked Kathryne. Kathryne looked at the board.

"Alright... how about this?" She asked, handing a paper. A Ruin Guardian was at the Thousand Winds Temple. It's been firing rockets everywhere too.

"I see, I guess I can sweep up the place!" Klee replied. She took the paper as she ran off. She passed Timmie, who was still staring off the side of the bridge at his massacred swan. She made her way over. On the way, a few slimes hopped around, and a stray Hilichurl here and there walked around, minding their own business.

Not after long, Klee arrived at the temple. She rolled over to some debris of the ruined site. A Ruin Guardian walked around in circles. It would attack the second it detected something. Klee opened her bag. She pulled out a few usual bombs. The Ruin Guardian stopped walking, and turned to her direction.

"Detected me already?" She asked herself. The Ruin Guardian didn't move, and neither did Klee. There was a standoff...

Suddenly, rockets fired off of the guardian. Klee hopped over her debris and ran towards it. She slid as the rockets flew past her, right over her head. She then threw out three bombs. Each hit it as they exploded. The Ruin Guard swung through the smoke but missed Klee. She was to its side.

She quickly then swiped her hand through the air as three thin disks flew through the air. One of them hit the guard as it exploded. One of the other ones began curving mid air and hit the weak spot on the back. The other one went flew past and hit a wall which brought down some of the ruins in the area. From there, Klee ran at it and threw out a larger, bouncier bomb.

"Jumpy Dumpty!" She exclaimed. It hopped once before slamming into the guard as small bombs exploded from it. The Guard swung its arm as Klee barely jumped over it. While in the air, she rose her hand above herself and threw it downwards as a pinpoint shot of fire was summoned above her. It shot down as it hit the Ruin Guard before it exploded into a bunch of light clovers. From there, the Guard collapsed. She landed on the ground and clapped her hands together, getting the dust off.

"That wasn't so hard." She said to herself. Afterwards, she made her way back to Mondstadt. Everything was perfect. She went to Kathryne again.

"Well, we don't have much for today. That's about it. You can be on your way now. Thank you." Kathryne explained. Klee nodded as she walked off. She predicted this, and now has a plan.

"Diona!" Klee exclaimed at the counter. Diona poured some wine into a glass.

"Yes?" She asked.

"I was wondering if there's a possibility that I could help you out?" Klee asked. Diona stared at her as she slid the glass of wine down the table.

"Will you turn it flammable or explosive?" She asked.

"I swear I won't!" Klee said, determined. Diona sighed.

"Alright. Put your stuff by the door and come here." She said. Klee jumped up.

"Yes! Okay! I will!" She said excitedly. She left her bag in the corner of the room and put on an apron.

"Alright. You'll hand me wine and ingredients and give the customers their archon forsaken wine." Diona explained. Klee nodded. It was getting late, so people started coming in to drink.

"Alright! I can do this!" Klee exclaimed to herself.

"Klee, B4." Diona said, indicating which wine was needed. Klee nodded, grabbing a bottle and passing it over. Diona poured the wine, then handed it back. Klee put it back.

"Perfect." She thought to herself. This was basically all she did besides a few tables.

"Give this to that drunkard over there." Diona pointed. Klee waddled over, being careful not the drop and glass of wine. She placed the wine, then quickly waddled away. That was all she was doing, and she was livid about it. However, it got boring fast. She stood there bored as things slowed down... however...