Pari: (happily)  Wow Mumma, I love it.  Dad really loves me. He sent me such a beautiful doll.  Please say thank you to Dad on my behalf.

Lakshmi : (Fake happily)  Yeah, Sure baccha. Now Bani maasi is waiting for you. Just go to school otherwise you will get late.

Pari : ( Kissing Lakshmi) Ok Mumma.  Bye

Lakshmi : (Kissing pari)  Bye Baccha.

Pari left.

Lakshmi thought (she is crying)

Baccha I can't told you the truth that this gift isn't send by your father. I am really sorry paru. I am really sorry.

After 5 minutes,

Lakshmi compose herself and told her self,

No Lakshmi you can't fall weak, you have your own small world in which you have pari, Shalu and Bani.

She goes inside.

Lakshmi : Shalu, we are getting late.  Please come fast.

Shalu :Coming Di.

Shalu comes and both left for their Cafe.

On the other hand,

A Man is shown who is sleeping on bed  and having a dream.

Dream:

A girl is shown running and is laughing whole heartily.

Girl : If you have power then Catch me.

Boy: You are challenging me, I will caught you up for sure now.

Girl: (still laughing)  No you can't.

Boy: No I will caught you up.

Boy was running behind the girl but then suddenly fog comes there and the girl disappeared in it.

Boy: ( panicked) Where are you?  See I  don't like this kind of pranks.  Just come out otherwise I won't talk to you. 

But the girl didn't came.

Boy searched the girl here or there but can't able to find her.

Boy: (panicked) Where are you ? Where are you Sweetheart?

With this a boy wakes up panicking.

Boy: (shout)  Lakshmiiiiii

(Yaa the boy is non other than Rishi  and the girl is Lakshmi)

Hearing his shout Ayush comes there,

Ayush : ( Giving a glass of lemonade) Please drink this you will feel better. Bhai why do you drink so much. It's not good for health. See yourself, what you have made of yourself.

Rishi drinks the whole glass in a go and feels a little  better.

Rishi: (sadly)  I drink to forget my pain, the loneliness which only Lakshmi can fill.  You know what, I am taking breathes, my heart is beating but for outter world but for me I died the same day when Lakshmi left Mumbai. You know naa I am still finding her but don't know where is she right now. I pray to god everyday to make me meet her once.  I will tell her my feelings and will bring her back in any cost.

Ayush: I am sure, you will meet bhabhi very soon. And everything will become normal and good like before.

Rishi:Yeah

Ayush: (remembering something)  Aree I forgot to tell you that aaru is coming today. He have sent a list of gifts which he wanted from all of us.  (Giving him A Envelope ) It is for you, sent by aaru.

Hearing Aaru name, Rishi smiles.

Rishi: (little happy)  Only he is the one who can make me happy after Lakshmi. He is my jaan after Lakshmi. I can do anything for him.

Rishi reads the list,

Rishi: (shocked) this much big list. He isn't shy and introverted like Devika and isn't gone on raj too and then on whom.

Ayush: (happily)  On her best Friend 'Pari'

Just then Sonia calls Ayush. So Ayush leaves.

Rishi thinking,

Why I feel happy hearing Pari's name just like that I have a connection with her.  Just like I can feel lakshmi is near me. Like pari has a connection with Lakshmi.

But his thoughts interrupted as Sonia came and asked him to get ready fast as Devika and her family is coming in sometime.

So keeping his thoughts aside,  he goes to get ready.

That's it for today

I hope you guys will like it. And sorry for mistakes. Please ignore my mistakes. 

Do votes and comments.

Till the next update bye guys 👋

Take Care.